Through drive and support from its staff, PETRONAS, in its short history, has demonstrated remarkable growth and performance to emerge as a Fortune Global 500 company. Incorporated in Malaysia in 1974, PETRONAS, in its 30 years of operations, has established a global footprint that includes exploration and retail operations in more than 30 countries, and counts among its 30,000 strong workforce people of 28 nationalities.
Under the Production Sharing Contract arrangements with SKK MIGAS, PETRONAS CARIGALI Indonesia Operation is looking for some position below to support our development project
- Master degree in Geology, Geochemistry or closely related earth Sciences or scientific discipline is preferred with ten years of minimum relevant experience in the petroleum industry as a Basin Analyst with Geochemistry knowledge.
- Posses a significant expertise in Basin modeling in folded belt regions and passive margins integrating seismic, well log and surface geological data.
- Knowledge of organic chemistry, hydrocarbon composition, generation and migration.
- Practical knowledge and experience working in several exploration and petroleum system settings.
- Ability and willingness to cooperate with other party.
- Excellent skills in communicating complex technical contents to non-experts
Please put position title as the email subject. All applications will be treated confidentially. Only short listed candidates will be notified.