lowongan kerja 2016,loker 2016 lowongan 2016, lowongan kerja 2016, lowongan terbaru, lowongan kerja terbaru, lowongan bank, cpns,lowongan cpns, lowongan pekerjaan, lowongan kerja bank, loker 2016, lowongan bumn 2016, lowongan kerja 2016, lowongan bank 2016, lowongan pekerjaan 2016, lowongan 2016, pns 2016, lowongan guru 2016, lowongan cpns 2016, cpns 2016, lowongan migas 2016
Lowongan migas di ConocoPhillips, 10 posisi
COMPANY OVERVIEW Headquartered
in Houston, Texas, ConocoPhillips had operations and activities in 30
countries, $58 billion in annual revenue, $117 billion of assets, and
approximately 16,900 employees as of Dec. 31, 2012. Production from
continuing operations averaged 1,527 MBOED in 2012, and preliminary
proved reserves were 8.6 billion BOE as of Dec. 31, 2012.
In Indonesia, ConocoPhillips has been operating for more than 40 years
and continues to grow and play a role as one of Indonesia’s leading
partners in meeting increasing energy demands by exploring new reserves
as well as maximizing the value of existing core areas. We are searching
for highly motivated, top-performing individuals who are seeking for
the opportunity to develop, learn and grow with a dynamic and global
VACANCIES FOR EXPERIENCED PROFESSIONALS
1. Senior Performance Monitoring System Engineer
• Roles & Responsibilities o To ensure compression and power generation units are operated at optimum condition.
o To minimize unscheduled shutdown of compression and power generation
units by doing immediate troubleshooting support utilizing various
diagnostic tools o To analyze/ interpret and report performance of
compressor, gas turbine and major/ critical rotating equipment and
capable to rate the performance. • Qualifications o Minimum Bachelor Degree in Mechanical or Process Engineering o 8+ years’ experience in maintenance and operation of Turbo machinery. o Familiar with oil and gas process operation and maintenance, have extensive troubleshooting experience and sense of urgency.
2. Team Lead Drilling Engineer
• Roles & Responsibilities o Supervise and manage COPI Drilling Engineering Staff and Wells Technicians o Support operations during all phases personally and with proper staff alignment o Global drilling performance metrics coordinator for COPI and support all Global Wells Excellence initiatives and standards • Qualifications o Minimum Bachelor Degree in Engineering o 10+ years’ experience in Drilling Supervision and or Engineering o
Good knowledge of drilling operations and practices, completion
designs, work over, and well servicing practices. Familiarity with
drilling and completion equipment and with basic and specialized
drilling engineering disciplines and requirements
3. Senior Corrosion Engineer
• Roles & Responsibilities o Accountable for the adequacy of corrosion rates of all production facilities across asset groups.
o Facilitate the implementation of the corrosion control program
including corrosion control for decommissioning and mothballing. o Analyze corrosion mechanism and define the best corrosion control strategy for all the production facilities. • Qualifications o Minimum Bachelor Degree in Chemical/Process, Metallurgy, or Mechanical Engineering o 10+ years’ experience in corrosion engineering with field experience within the petroleum or petrochemical industry. o A strong knowledge of metallurgy, electrochemistry and chemicals application are also required.
4. Reservoir Engineer
• Roles & Responsibilities o Advancing infill drilling opportunities from producing fields. o Primary technical interfaces are peers in asset functional teams, partners and Government. o Support the characterization of exploration appraisals opportunities in the Oil and Dry Gas Field assets. • Qualifications o Minimum Bachelor Degree in Petroleum Engineering or equivalent o
5+ years’ experience in reservoir simulation & previous experience
in field development programs within a multi-discipline team environment
o Strong technical background in reservoir engineering.
5. Reliability Engineer
• Roles & Responsibilities • To ensure Reliability
Program, Defect Elimination Process and Maintenance Strategy Review on
existing COPI facilities under his/her responsibility are established to
meet production and DOE target. • To ensure the planning for and
incorporation of system reliability in “front-end loading” for new /
redesigned equipment and RCM for new facilities. • Provide reliability engineering consulting services to operations and maintenance personnel. • Qualifications o Minimum Bachelor Degree in Physics / Mechanical /Chemical / Reliability / Engineering o 5+ years’ experience in a maintenance or engineering role in oil & gas industry o
Strong Preventative and Predictive maintenance experience and also
Mechanical Integrity & Process Safety Management knowledge
6. Pipeline & Asset Integrity Engineer
• Roles & Responsibilities o Assist Operations on full
life cycle asset integrity engineering of all plant fixed equipment.
Apply long-term strategic engineering solutions to prevent corrosion and
optimize production. o Implement/support risk based inspection programs to improve asset integrity o
Troubleshoot fixed equipment recurrent problems and apply root case
analysis (RCA) practices to equipment failure investigations • Qualifications o Minimum Bachelor Degree in Engineering o 5+ years of pressure equipment integrity/corrosion management engineering experience in a role supporting plant operations o
Familiarity with and understanding of: Pressure equipment
integrity/corrosion management, pipeline integrity/corrosion management,
supporting plant operations, corrosion and degradation prevention
strategies, metallurgy, materials, welding and quality assurance,
Pressure Equipment Integrity programs and International standards
(ASME), and Inspection Test Plans and/or risk-based inspection
7. Onshore Service Engineer
• Roles & Responsibilities o To inspect, analyze/
interpret and report condition of compressor, gas turbine and major/
critical rotating equipment and capable to rate the performance. o
To minimize unscheduled shutdown of compression and power generation
units by doing immediate troubleshooting and capable to lead engine
exchange. o To ensure onshore compression and power generation units are maintained at high quality and operated optimum condition. • Qualifications o Minimum Bachelor Degree in Mechanical with knowledge of instrument system. o 5+ years’ experience in maintenance and operation of gas turbine in compression and power generation unit.
o Familiar with reciprocating compressor, gas engine and major rotating
equipment anatomy is preferred within oil and gas process operation and
8. Loading Master
• Roles & Responsibilities o To control LPG Production Quantity & Quality o
To manage Cargo Handling, including Turret major equipment /
instruments and ensure Bending Moment / Shear Force are within safe
limit. o To coordinate Material movement to/from plant, liaise with Radio Operator & Logistic in other locations. • Qualifications o Graduated from Marine College, Majoring in Nautical Science. o 5+ years of experience in oil tanker / LPG Carrier / oil & gas industry o Certification: STCW ’95, GMDSS, GOC.
9. Coordinator Project QA/QC
• Roles & Responsibilities o Oversee, advice and coordinate all technical quality control matters within the projects department of COPI. o Ensure that the activities of the project teams and the EPCI contractors are conducted to the appropriate quality standards.
o Assist and support in the development, maintenance and compliance
assurance of the Projects Group Management System, for leading the
group’s efforts to develop the management systems required to support a
sustainable project execution capability in Indonesia. • Qualifications o Minimum Bachelor Degree of Science (or equivalent) in a primary engineering discipline o
7+ years’ experience in Oil & Gas Industry and significant
experience in major project QC including strong technical skills in
inspection, fabrication & installation. Experience in supervision of
Inspection personnel & in scheduling and providing functional
guidance to inspection personnel o Industry recognizes qualified QC Engineer with proven practical experience.
10. Tax Advisor
• Roles & Responsibilities o Providing a high level of tax consultancy and tax planning advice to the businesses. o Managing tax disputes and its resolutions. o Analyzing and planning for the tax benefit of complex transactions. • Qualifications o Minimum Bachelor Degree in Economy – Accounting o 8+ years’ experience in Taxation, and minimum 2 years’ experience as Tax Supervisor o Holds Brevet A & B certification and familiar with Tax Law and legislation
Create profile and find more jobs at http://careers.conocophillips.com or you can visit http://conocophillips.jobs from your mobile device.
Please be aware of recruitment scam. ConocoPhillips will never ask for
fees upfront payments for transportation, accommodation and any purposes
during the recruitment process.