RekindWorleyParsons is a Joint Operation between PT. Rekayasa Industri & PT. WorleyParsons Indonesia and is currently providing engineering and construction management services for PT. Chevron Pacific Indonesia in Duri, under its engineering construction management contract. We are seeking qualified and highly motivated engineers from multiple disciplines to join an experienced team in a fast-paced environment.
1. Lead Design Engineer – Mechanical and Piping
Work location: Jakarta
This is a senior level position which has responsibility for approving all process design work producing by the group. A s a senior level position, a generous remuneration package in offered in USD, includes a daily allowance and multiple annual bonuses.
Roles and Responsibilities
• Lead and supervise Contractor’s activities in development of deliverables in respective engineering discipline (e.g. piping, mechanical, instrument & control, electrical, civil & structural) during Contract period.
• Serve as SME (subject matter expert) in respective engineering discipline during Contract period, including utilizing Contractor’s corporate internal and/or external professional networking as necessary.
• Implement Contractor’s QA/QC plan including internal squad check process for deliverables of the respective engineering discipline, prior to submission to Company.
• Interface with relevant professional organizations to get information on “state of the art” technologies/knowledge on related engineering discipline during performance of Engineering Services.
• Report to and assist Superintendent Engineering for execution of Off-site Engineering Services during the Contract period.
Qualification of Personnel
• Minimum education is to possess an engineering degree (S1) or equivalent.
• The candidate shall have minimum 15 years working experience in related engineering discipline works (including 3D modeling related aspects) for oil & gas or petrochemical handling projects and/or facilities, with minimum 10 years of which at senior and lead position. Furthermore, several years of which shall cover following aspects.
• Minimum experience as Lead Design Engineer for EPC or ECM or EB contracts for oil & gas or petrochemical industries in the last 5 years.
• For Non-Indonesian citizens minimum 5 years working experience outside of his/her home country, in supervising a group of related engineering discipline personnel from various levels with diverse nationalities.
• Alternative for Indonesian citizens, minimum 8 years working experience with multi-national companies in Indonesia or minimum 8 years working experience in Indonesia on projects for multi-national companies with regular interface with the clients, in supervising a group of engineering discipline personnel from various levels (e.g. senior design engineers, design engineers, designers, drafters, etc.) with diverse nationalities.
• The candidate shall have thorough knowledge on the respective engineering discipline and broad knowledge on various aspects, such as: related engineering internationally recognized engineering codes & standards, etc.
• For mechanical discipline, the candidate shall have extensive experience in providing technical specification & datasheet for procurement process, both for static or rotating equipment, and proficient with all associated codes & standards, such as: API610, API676, ASME-VIII Division 1/2, API650, etc.
• For piping discipline, the candidate shall have extensive experience in implementing 3D modeling for piping design and familiar with 3D baseline software (PDMS and Naviswork Review).
• The candidate shall have strong supervisory capability and high skills for facilitation & coordination, mentoring & coaching and networking.
All applications are appreciated and will be treated confidentially. Only qualified, short-listed applicants will be invited for further process. If you find that your skill meet the requirement please send your resume in PDF to firstname.lastname@example.org, with subject: “Lead Design Engineer – Mechanical and Piping”. Please don’t attach other document besides your own resume