|Eni is a major integrated international oil and gas company based in Italy, with interests in 85 different countries, and employs approximately 79,000 people worldwide. Eni has Exploration & Production activities in Italy and other areas worldwide such as West & North Africa, US, South America, North Sea, Kazakhstan and Asia. In Indonesia, Eni participates in twelve PSCs, including nine in Deep Water areas, with an active exploration and development program.|
To support its progressive growth and build the organizational capability, Eni Indonesia is looking for qualified personnel with high motivation, initiative and integrity to fill in the following position:
Support the investment authorization process and the related monitoring activity.
• University Degree from reputable university with a minimum 4 years in Finance/Economics experience in an international oil & gas environment
• Run economic analyses on the basis of data collected from technical functions and utilizing scenarios and methodologies provided by eni HQ.
• Support in developing business plan and strategic plan.
• Provide analysis dedicated to investment decision making.
• Provide company departments with specific support on economic evaluations
• You must be a good communicator and highly motivated with effective multi-disciplinary team working skills. Good analytical skills as well as effective communication with other relevant internal and external parties. Fluency in Bahasa Indonesia and English is a must
(Please mention the position applied & position code on the email subject)
Please note that applications may not be reviewed if received after 22 December 2013. We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Lowongan migas di ENI Indonesia
Labels: lowongan migas 2014
Lowongan Kerja Migas dan Pertambangan 2016
Lowongan Kerja Migas 2016
Sudah Ribuan pencari lowongan kerja migas menggunakan infomasi kami. ikuti update kami via twitter di @lowonganmigas