One of the largest global providers, Weatherford helps build innovative mechanical solutions, technology applications, and services for drilling and production in all sectors of the oil and gas industry. Weatherford operates in over 100 countries and employs more than 60,000 people worldwide.
• Provide a local focal point for all delegated QAQC matters relating to Bids, Projects and other Quality functions as instructed.
• Align, support and communicate with TRS/DwC Teams on Project specific issues including equipment preparation reviews.
• Prepare, issue for use and update Project Quality Plans.
• Ensure compliance with contract quality requirements.
• Liaise with Customer and Third Party QM representatives in pursuance of and compliance with contractual obligations.
• Support, conduct and report on internal, external & project specific audits, where required, in accordance with an approved audit schedule and specific Project requirements. Issue and follow up on NCR’s / Findings (if any) resulting from these.
• Assist the functional areas in the process improvement activities required to close out any Findings raised during internal audits/NCR issues and submit to Quality Locker team.
• Conduct ad hoc audits or investigations into particular quality problems so that root causes are identified and effective corrective and preventive measures are put in place.
• Assist in the maintenance and revision of the company processes and procedures relating to the functional areas of the TRS/DwC business.
• Provision of direction, guidance, control, support and development of a Quality culture through the induction process and Service Alerts/Product Alerts/Quality bulletins.
• To support any new Quality Initiatives as required
• To conduct, collect, maintain and support all internal TRS/DwC QAQC documents in place such as CoC, Data Book, MIR, PD.
• Maintain, monitor and follow up all related calibration process of the equipment and its documentation.
Desired Skills & Experience:
• 5 years experiences with QAQC related with Oil & Gas industry.
• Have good knowledge in API, BS EN/DNV product & specification
• Able to communicate & work with people as a team
• Fluent in English both oral & written
Only candidates that meet the above qualification will be shortlisted.