• Responsible for planning & Operations input as well as execution for drilling development wells offshore.
• Work independently to perform technical drilling engineering for well design, cost estimates, project planning & review of rig design, overall major project drilling operations for performance optimization.
• Participate in field reviews, peer reviews, optimization studies, and local operational knowledge/experience gathering.
• Wells are managed from the cradle to the grave, all 5 phases of CPDEP in this position.
• Other duties will include contract Management, performance tracking, writing SOPs, offshore visits, and onshore Drilling Superintendent relief.
• This position will work with a multi-disciplinary team to develop drilling services contract, both strategically & tactically on a daily basis across all operations, working to CHESM guidelines.
• Initially this position will be addressing a new operation start up from scratch requiring all contracts & materials to be put in place.
• BS, MS Optional – Bachelor of Science / Master
• BSC (Hons) or MSc (UK) – Bachelor of Science / Master
• 10 + Years of experience in drilling and completion optimization, directional drilling & work over operations, well servicing (coiled tubing, acidizing, life boat operations) including program development & operational execution.
• Offshore operational drilling experience. Ability to coordinate a multitude of personnel & equipment in a fast paced multi-tasking drilling & completions environment.
The Project Controls Lead provides direct support to project management in ensuring that the project obtains project controls support needed to achieve business and project goals and objectives. Provide functional guidance and mentoring to a team of project controls specialists. The Project Control Lead is responsible for the development of project control tools, systems, training, implementation, and follow-up to ensure proper utilization. Some keys responsibilities are:
• Gathering and applying project controls best practices & lessons learned.
• Project cost & schedule development and its implementation throughout project.
• Work Breakdown &Project Coding Structures for the project.
• Progress and performance measurement practices and timelines.
• Cost control and forecasting methods and planning and scheduling practices.
• Evaluation of Contractor/s project control procedures and processes and integration in to the Company project control environment.
• Collecting, consolidating, analyzing, and reporting of project scope, cost and schedule control information to ensure overall project status in assessed and potential problem areas identifies for corrective action.
• Project reports including key performance measures to tract / report progress and trends.
• Project Management of Change processes.
• WIP (Working in Process) reporting & updating of monthly cost reports with actuals and commitments.
• Ensure ongoing effectiveness of project controls processes and systems.
• Provide training, mentoring and ongoing project controls guidance to project team members supports the Business Lead in the development of.
• Company Plan inputs and relevant stewardship metrics.
• Internal and external project stakeholder communication and review materials Project Management System deliverables as applicable to project controls participates in.
• Project Procurement, Contracting, and Contract Administration activities to ensure they align with project controls processes and overall project objectives.
• Independent project reviews and audits.
• University Degree in Business Administration, Engineering or a technical Certificate in Construction Management, or equivalent project experience.
• A minimum of 10 years of directly related experience (including a relatively uniform mix of cost and schedule achievements in the Upstream Oil & Gas Industry).
• Strong orientation towards and appreciation of the importance of business systems and processes.
• Advance level proficiency in Project Planning, Execution, Scheduling, and Project Controls (including strong analytical skills ability to provide guidance and mentoring for project controls activities).
• Ability to influence broadly internally and externally to the project team without direct authority.
• Strong communication and interpersonal skills to interact effectively with a variety of stakeholders.
• Ability to adapt to tight deadlines, heavy workloads, and frequent changes in priorities.
How to submit the CV :
• Indicate your position that you wanted to apply in the email subject (mandatory).Ex: Application for KOC – Planning Engineer
• Create a Cover Letter that explains a brief of summary why should we hire you technically (important)
• Attach your picture in the first page of your CV (mandatory)
• Latest Educational qualification certificate (mandatory) (only the latest)
• Experience Letter (preferred)
• Salary Pay slip (preferred)
• All above documents prepared in one file, MS Word format.