Location: Jakarta - Pertamina Hulu Energi Offshore North West Java (PHE ONWJ)
To analyze, evaluate, interpret and map seismic data, in order to identify opportunity in each field.
• Bachelor degree in Geophysics or Physical sciences with min. GPA 3
• Having min. 3 years of experience in development geophysics
• Must have excellent communication skills and extensive experience in teaching the fundamental to complex scientific methods and procedures in petroleum exploration.
• Having strong analytical and conceptual thinking
• Having strong information seeking skill
• Highly motivated and innovative
• Good command in English (verbal and written)
• Computer literacy Microsoft Office and standard petroleum engineering software
Website: http://phe.pertamina.com (klik : karir) atau
You can also submit your CV through https:// pheonwj.experd.comYour resume will be strictly treated as confidential and only suitable candidate will be contacted for further processing.