PT Pertamina Hulu Energi (PHE) is establish as a subsidiary company of PT Pertamina (Persero), seeks extraordinarily talented individuals to strengthen our organization who share our values and has passion in becoming part of the great team to accomplish our extraordinary vision to become a world class national oil and gas company.
Location: Jakarta - Pertamina Hulu Energi Offshore North West Java (PHE ONWJ)
To analyze, evaluate, interpret and map seismic data, in order to identify opportunity in each field.
• Bachelor degree in Geophysics or Physical sciences with min. GPA 3
• Having min. 3 years of experience in development geophysics
• Must have excellent communication skills and extensive experience in teaching the fundamental to complex scientific methods and procedures in petroleum exploration.
• Having strong analytical and conceptual thinking
• Having strong information seeking skill
• Highly motivated and innovative
• Good command in English (verbal and written)
• Computer literacy Microsoft Office and standard petroleum engineering software
Website: http://phe.pertamina.com (klik : karir) atau
You can also submit your CV through https:// pheonwj.experd.comYour resume will be strictly treated as confidential and only suitable candidate will be contacted for further processing.