lowongan kerja 2016,loker 2016 lowongan 2016, lowongan kerja 2016, lowongan terbaru, lowongan kerja terbaru, lowongan bank, cpns,lowongan cpns, lowongan pekerjaan, lowongan kerja bank, loker 2016, lowongan bumn 2016, lowongan kerja 2016, lowongan bank 2016, lowongan pekerjaan 2016, lowongan 2016, pns 2016, lowongan guru 2016, lowongan cpns 2016, cpns 2016, lowongan migas 2016
Lowongan mining di PT KALTIM PRIMA COAL (PT KPC)
PT KALTIM PRIMA COAL (PT KPC)
01. SUPERVISOR – ADMINISTRATION IT (Permanent Position)
• S1 degree in any related discipline with at least 3 year experience or D3 with 5 year experience in administration work. • Experience in asset management. • Good Communication and interpersonal skills. • Experience in operating Ellipse system for creating purchase requisition (preferable). • Knowledge in the foundation of IT Infrastructure Library (preferable).
• Mechanical engineering background with good academic standing. •
Minimum 5 (five) years working experience in fixed plant construction.
Experience in executing bulk material handling projects is an advantage.
• Understand project management tools and techniques. • Knowledge and experience in equipment installation techniques and standards. • Knowledge and sufficient experience in project cost estimation. • Knowledge in contract administration and supply chain management. • Analytical and problem solving skills. • Conversant with technical and project documentation. • Excellent communication skills both in Bahasa Indonesia and English. • High personal energy level, enthusiastic and able to work under pressure in project environment
• More than 5 years plus of relevant industry/management experiences. • Bachelor degree (S1) in Electrical Engineering.
• Extensive experience and proven skills in Electrical Engineering /
Construction and/or earthmoving industries. Having Experience in
Electrical Projects at mining industry will be an advantageous. Having
some knowledge or experiences in PLC, Control System &
Instrumentation. • Having experience on Project Management i.e
cost-time-quality management as well as skilled on project scheduling
and budgeting control. • Well-developed written and oral
communication skills, both in Bahasa Indonesia and English, to liaise
with KPC personnel, contractors and external suppliers, consultants. • Ability to work with a diverse team of professionals and equipment operators. • Analytical, problem solving skills together with aptitude to solve technical difficulties. • Having good communication and leadership skill to encourage team for pursuing the project objective.
04. SPECIALIST – CONTRACT (Permanent Position)
• Minimum S1 – Mining or Engineering with 2 year experience as Contract Specialist / Contract Engineer if preferable. • Extensive Knowledge of prevailing laws and regulations, especially those related to commercial activities. • Strong analytical, negotiation and problem solving skills. • Having national or international certification in Supply Chain/ Procurement.
• Ability to formulate contract documents and ability to interpret
contract documents. Understanding supply chain management and continuous
improvement techniques to improve it.
05. ENGINEER - CIVIL (Permanent Position)
• Degree in Civil Engineering or Water Resources Engineering, preferable
with a minimum of 1 years experience in related job description. • Having good knowledge in hydrology, water engineering, sedimentation analysis,pump and drainage concept. • Good interpersonal skills to liaise with peers and field personnel. • Good knowledge of KPC policies, procedures and regulations as well as external design standards. • Good computer skills. Mandatory excellence in AutoCAD software. Excellence in MapInfo and HEC-RAS software is an advantage. • Good communication skills in English and Bahasa Indonesia. • Excellent planning, analytical and organization skills.
06. OFFICER - PURCHASING (Permanent Position)
• Minimum Diploma 3 degree with 3 years experience in the areas of
Purchasing, inventory control, warehouse including technical inspection.
• Knowledge of purchasing, market places, warehousing principles.
• Sound knowledge of natures of materials, Inventory Control System,
Contracts, Import Regulations and understanding of the techniques
involving International procurement. • Able to interpret product/manufactures catalogues. GENERAL QUALIFICATIONS: 1. Good communication in both written and spoken English 2. Good interpersonal and organisational skills 3. Highly self-motivated and strong analytical skills. 4. Computer literate (MS Office) 5. Creative, self-starter, team player and having self-integrity
send your application with a comprehensive CV (include Salary
Expectation) and a recent photograph, within 2 weeks after this
advertising published with email address:
Superintendent Recruitment PT KALTIM PRIMA COAL Email: Recruitment@kpc.co.id
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted for further selection process