Department: Drilling & Well Services
To plan and organize well workover programs and activities in order to ensure safety, effectiveness, and efficiency of operations.
• Organize and control contractor personnel & their performance
• Prepare and provide well service contract
• Prepare and control well service work schedule & program
• Prepare and control workover equipment and tools
• Supervise workover execution
• Generate well service report and perform workover document control
• Prepare and monitor workover budget
• Minimum Diploma’s degree in Technical
• Have minimum 5 years experience on workover operation, preferable in offshore operation
• Fluent in English, both speaking and writing
If you meet the requirements above, please apply your resume to:
or mail to
with the “name & code of applied position” as the email subject.