TRIPATRA (www.tripatra.com) is reputable company in energy sector, has been operating in Indonesia for 41 years.
Since its establishment in 1973 Tripatra has consistently offered best solutions in energy industry. Our key strength is delivering high quality services in Engineering, EPC, O&M, and project management services to assist world-wide clients in various sectors: Oil & Gas, Downstream & Petrochemical, Mining, and Infrastructure.
Tripatra has strong, committed, and professional management team, fully supported by multidiscipline engineering workforce with high caliber national and multinational expertise.
If you would like to have bright future in Engineering sectors, then we offers you position with following disciplines & qualifications :
• At least Bachelor degree of Science degree in an engineering related field or a Construction Management degree and 5 -7 years applicable experience similar job
• Have a broad knowledge in a multidiscipline engineer
• Have a good understanding of various type of project & scope of project
• Familiar with PTK 007 rev II
• Good communication skills procurement of structural, mechanical, electrical and control materials and equipment for major offshore oil and gas production platform projects.
• Must be experience in the use of computer programs applicable to the control of procurement on construction projects and the analysis of bids.
• Company Authorized Representative (CAR) represents PHEONWJ at designated Site with main responsibility to authorize permit to work.
• CAR shall ensure that every person working at the designated area understands Management expectations of the project.
• CAR shall also ensure that required standards and competencies are followed, and shall seek approval from Senior Manager if irregularities are found in the procedures and shall follow-up on improvements as recommended.
• CAR shall be responsible to authorize AA, IA, PA and AGT who work under him, and authorize permit to work, he shall also ensure permit to work audit and approve result of audit and lessons learned.
• To meet the minimum requirement of this position, CAR should have minimum Bachelor degree in engineering (Civil/Mechanical/Electrical) with at least fifteen (15) years relevant work experience in Oil and Gas Operations/industry with 7 years in supervisory level.
• CAR should have knowledge and understanding in Oil and Gas processing and energy isolation and familiar with Engineering drawings such as P&ID and PFD.
• CAR should have strong leadership, good analytical thinking and safety behavior.
• CAR shall also pass mandatory trainings designated by the Operations department related to control of work and isolation and shall also pass assessment by COMPANY.