lowongan kerja 2016,loker 2016 lowongan 2016, lowongan kerja 2016, lowongan terbaru, lowongan kerja terbaru, lowongan bank, cpns,lowongan cpns, lowongan pekerjaan, lowongan kerja bank, loker 2016, lowongan bumn 2016, lowongan kerja 2016, lowongan bank 2016, lowongan pekerjaan 2016, lowongan 2016, pns 2016, lowongan guru 2016, lowongan cpns 2016, cpns 2016, lowongan migas 2016
Lowongan migas di ConocoPhillips; 10 positions
COMPANY OVERVIEW ConocoPhillips is the world’s largest
independent E&P Company based on production and proved reserves.
Headquartered in Houston, Texas, ConocoPhillips had operations and
activities in 27 countries, $54 billion in annual revenue, $118 billion
of total assets, and approximately 18,400 employees as of Dec. 31, 2013.
Production from continuing operations averaged 1,502 MBOED in 2013, and
preliminary proved reserves were 8.9 billion BOE as of Dec. 31, 2013.
Employees across the globe focus on fulfilling our core SPIRIT Values of
safety, people, integrity, responsibility, innovation and teamwork. And
we apply the characteristics that define leadership excellence in how
we engage each other, collaborate with our teams, and drive the
VACANCIES FOR EXPERIENCED PROFESSIONALS
1. Team Lead Drilling Engineer
• Roles & Responsibilities o Supervise and manage COPI Drilling Engineering Staff and Wells Technicians o Support operations during all phases personally and with proper staff alignment o Global drilling performance metrics coordinator for COPI and support all Global Wells Excellence initiatives and standards • Qualifications o Minimum Bachelor Degree in Engineering o 10+ years’ experience in Drilling Supervision and or Engineering o
Good knowledge of drilling operations and practices, completion
designs, work over, and well servicing practices. Familiarity with
drilling and completion equipment and with basic and specialized
drilling engineering disciplines and requirements
2. Operating Integrity Engineer
• Roles & Responsibilities o Interface with Operation and
Engineering team to provide technical advice and support on the
implementation of Operating Integrity programs and new initiatives.
o Develop strategies, tactics and business processes to ensure that
Operating Integrity key components are driven to continuous improvement.
o Actively participate on incident investigation, development of
recommendation and lesson learns on incident pertaining to Operating
Integrity aspects such as Human Factor Failures. • Qualifications o Minimum Bachelor Degree in Petroleum or Petro technical Engineering.
o 5-10 years’ experiences in Field Operations and /or Engineering with
emphasis on process operation and engineering design aspects related to
Operating Integrity such as SOL, HAZOP & HAZID and other Risk
Management Systems as applied within oil and gas industry. o 3-5 years’ experiences in HSE Management Systems, Programs, Procedures and Auditing.
3. Loading Master
• Roles & Responsibilities o Control LPG Production Quantity & Quality and update daily LPG Quantity & Quality Record. o Cargo Handling: Turret major equipment / instruments are monitored and in working order. o Logistics: Material movement to/from plant, liaises with Radio Operator & Logistic in other locations. o Lifting: When requested, act as Terminal Representative on board Export Tanker. • Qualifications o Certified as “Ahli Nautika (ANT) Class II,
and/or equivalent certification to Panamanian Certificate and
Certificated Competence as a Master of Tanker. o 5 years’ experience with Oil tankers as Chief Officer to supervise cargo loading/offloading.
4. Field Construction Supervisor
• Roles & Responsibilities o Manage contractor’s crew,
equipments, tools, as well as ensuring that the construction work is
aligned with proposed budget and in accordance with Company occupational
Health, Safety & Environment Standards. o Provide engineering
sketch drawing and field measurement to Senior Mechanical Engineer,
Project Engineers and IAAN Closed-Out Coordinator as required by the
project needs and purposes. o Regularly report and monitor the process of construction work operations, as well as overcome its concerns. • Qualifications o Minimum Diploma 3 in Mechanical Engineering. o 5 -10 years’ experience or above in the EPC Project of oil and gas industry. o Able to lead activities and develop network outside the team.
o Fundamental to Skilled Level of Field Construction Supervisor work
which includes: Project Management., Computer literacy in Auto CAD and
Ms. Project, Lifting and Rigging.
5. QA & Certification Engineer
• Roles & Responsibilities o Maintain the validity of the
certificates of plant equipment, installation, pipelines, structures,
floating storage, barge and safety devices required for production and
marine operations. o Perform the certification of additional new equipment required for production and marine operations.
o Develop and maintain required work process, guidelines and procedures
related to the above mentioned equipment certification and the related
inspections. • Qualifications o Minimum Bachelor Degree in Engineering. o 5 years’ experience in the oil and gas industry.
o Good understanding on the oil and gas facilities, familiar with
P&ID, ASME-code, API, ANSI, AWS, ASTM, Welding Procedure
Specification, PQR as well as relevant government regulations.
6. Team Lead Insurance & Risk Management
• Roles & Responsibilities o Lead insurance coverage for COP Indonesia Asset o Responsible for handling and processing insurance claim o Responsible for identifying, reviewing and assessing new risks and risk retention/transfer within ConocoPhillips Indonesia. • Qualifications o Minimum Bachelor Degree o 5+ years experiences in Insurance and Oil and Gas Industry o Possess insurance certifications (AAA1-K)
7. Sr Geologist
• Roles & Responsibilities o Provide geological expertise
on a multi-disciplinary asset team handling active field development
projects (operations & asset development), as well as some
exploration and business development opportunities. o Utilize
appropriate geoscience technology such as Landmark, Petrel etc. and show
creativity and innovation to assess opportunities to identify bypassed
or unrecognized pay intervals to accelerate production, improve
recovery, and add reserves. o Identifying geological key risks,
understand and communicate the technical work required to both manage
risk and move exploration/development opportunities forward. • Qualifications o Minimum Bachelor Degree in Geology or Geophysics. o 5+ years of experience as a Petroleum Geologist o
Direct experience working with geophysicists and engineers in a team
environment to generate development drilling locations, evaluate
production and reserves, and recommend operations to optimize
production, increase recovery, and add reserves.
8. Electrical Technician - Onshore
• Roles & Responsibilities o Support the day-to-day
running of the Oil & Gas plant by prioritizing and ensuring
electrical maintenance tasks are completed o Able to do
troubleshooting and maintenance on all electrical related equipment for
example Switchgear, generator, Motor Control, Electric Motor,
Transformer, UPS & Charger, Lighting & small appliance, etc • Qualifications o Minimum Diploma 3 Degree o 3 years’ experience as Electrical Technician o
Have skills in troubleshooting & maintenance on all electrical
related equipment: Generator, Switchgear, MCC,Electric Motor,
Transformer, UPS & charger, lighting & small appliance,
including HVAC, etc
9. Rotating Technician
• Roles & Responsibilities o Responsible for execution preventive and corrective of mechanical devices o
Review critical of spare part, participate related join commissioning
for the testing new equipment and reliable teamwork by continuously
improving competency to achieving plant maintenance standard. • Qualifications o Minimum Diploma 3 Degree in Mechanical Engineering. o 3+ years’ of relevant experiences. o
Hands on experiences in alignment, rotating equipment, overhaul
centrifugal pump, PM centrifugal pump, screw compressor, turbine and
10. Production Operator
• Roles & Responsibilities o Responsible for certain unit
area of gas processing operation including utility facilities in the
area and all associated activities to meet company core value, ensure
safely and environmentally manner and also to optimize Field Gas Plant
availability at all times. o Responsible for maintaining the production facilities operations under normal and upset condition.
o Monitor process parameters and make an appropriate adjustment when a
deviation detected and or an upset condition occurred by board operator
direction. • Qualifications o Minimum Diploma 3 Degree o 3+ years’ related experience as Operator. o Understand the basic engineering process and able to read P&ID and PFD.
Apply, and find new challenges and many opportunities at http://careers.conocophillips.com/en/location/indonesia-careers
Please be aware of recruitment scam. ConocoPhillips will never ask for
fees or upfront payments for transportation, accommodation and any
purposes during the recruitment process.