Energy Management in Siemens Indonesia supplies High Voltage, Medium Voltage and Secondary Technology products, systems and solutions for electric power networks to utilities and industry. The individual segments provide the full support for their products, systems and solutions starting from sales and marketing activities via project management, engineering, manufacturing, commissioning and after sales service. With further growth plan, Siemens is now actively seeking to high potential, competent, active and experienced professionals to join us. People like you?
What are my responsibilities?
• Price negotiation and contracting for medium to large volumes, to contribute to the profitability of the company
• Define procurement strategies to ensure the long-term, cost effective supply of materials
• Contact regularly with interface partners to recognize developments and exert influence accordingly
• Analyze and control of contractual agreements to prepare to initiate appropriate measures and guarantee supplies.
• Management of suppliers
• Monitoring national and international market of new suppliers, product derivatives, and product innovations into the purchasing portfolio.
What do I need to qualify for this job?
• Bachelor degree, any major
• Minimum 5 years experience
• Good communication and negotiation skills
• Has experience in sourcing for Medium Voltage component/manufacturing is advantage, or familiar with electrical component product.
• Has a pleasant personality and adaptable to the available working environment
• Has an excellent computer literate, familiarity with SAP is pref-erable
• Fluency in English, both written and spoken is a must
• Good analytical skill, accurate and well-organized
• Has experience in managing a team
Qualified candidates are invited to apply by sending their CV, no later than 2 weeks after this advertisement date, to