• University/college degree with 5 years experiences in the areas of purchasing, inventory control, warehouse and logistic. • Having knowledge of purchasing, custom, logistic warehousing principles and market places. • Good analytical and numerical skills. • Good planner, good people skills and organizing skills. • Able to work under pressure and possess creative thinking.
• Possess qualification in Supply Chain areas from reputable
organization such as Charter Institute of Purchasing and Supply or other
international organization will be an advantage.
02. SPECIALIST – CONTRACT (Permanent Position)
• Minimum S1 – Mining or Engineering with 2 year experience as Contract Specialist / Contract Engineer if preferable. • Extensive Knowledge of prevailing laws and regulations, especially those related to commercial activities. • Strong analytical, negotiation and problem solving skills. • Having national or international certification in Supply Chain/ Procurement.
• Ability to formulate contract documents and ability to interpret
contract documents. Understanding supply chain management and continuous
improvement techniques to improve it.
03. ENGINEER – MINING (Permanent Position)
• Bachelor Degree (S1) in Mining Engineering. • Having 2 years experience in Mine technical engineering position with practical production experience an advantage. • Excellent skills in computing and data analysis programmers. • Having experience in using MINEX software. GENERAL QUALIFICATIONS: 1. Good communication in both written and spoken English 2. Good interpersonal and organisational skills 3. Highly self-motivated and strong analytical skills. 4. Computer literate (MS Office) 5. Creative, self-starter, team player and having self-integrity
send your application with a comprehensive CV (include Salary
Expectation) and a recent photograph, within 2 weeks after this
advertising published with email address:
Superintendent Recruitment PT KALTIM PRIMA COALEmail: Recruitment@kpc.co.id
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted for further selection process