Responsible to provide Tender Package for Project Development and Manage Contracts of Projects.
• Prepare and develop tender package and establish scope statement refer to POD/AFE and based on information from Engineering (Specification, Drawing, MTO), QC (QA Plan and ITP), Construction (Construction Plan), Project Team (WBS, Schedule, Scope of Works and Schedule of Rates), HSE (HSE Plan and Requirement).
• Manage and Control Contract of Projects
• Assist project teams on matters concerning claims, contentious commercial issues and disputes across all contracts on projects
• Assist project team on claims management, claims assessment methodologies and claim resolution strategies
• Coordination with SCM to provide contract strategy of project development
• Coordination with Project Engineer to provide Technical Bid Evaluation
• Provide Contract Closure when Project Completed
• Assist Cost Estimator and Cost Control to provide data for AFE close-out report
• Coordinate with SCM during Tender Process
• Conduct brainstorming for contract risk identification. Develop schedule risk register (as a minimum shall contains Risk Description, Consequences, Likelihood, Impact, Priority, Mitigation Measure)
• Perform Contract Risk Management and Opportunity Analysis based on the Risk Register
• Perform and Control Contract of Projects being executed, include Changes and Close out.
• Bachelors Degree Majoring from Engineering, Masters Degree in Project Management and Legal Background is advantage
• Minimum 5 working experience in related Oil & Gas industry
• Knowledgeable in General Oil & Gas Procurement Process (Contract Management), Project Risk Management and also familiar with Government regulation related to Services Contract
• Language Profiency: English
• Computer Literacy: Microsoft Office
• Basic knowledge in SKK Migas Regulations / PTK 007
or mail to
with the “name & code of applied position” as the email subject. Your resume will be treated strictly as confidential and only suitable applicants will be contacted for further process.