PT IEV Pabuaran KSO was awarded by Pertamina EP, a subsidiary of PT. Pertamina (PERSERO), for the Pabuaran Block on September 3, 2012 through the Kerja Sama Operasi (KSO) also know as the “Operation Cooperation” program. The block is located 90 km east of Jakarta in the Subang district, west Java, Indonesia with a total acreage of about 77.036 square km.
Knowledge and Skill Required:
1. Bachelors degree in Petroleum or Engineering.
2. Candidates with at least 5 years experience, preferably onshore.
3. Well Control Certification required (IWCF or IADC). Required skill set, knowledge, and experience in well kill operations (well control situation).
4. Required skill set, knowledge, and experience in preparing AFE Drilling, Drilling Program and AFE Close Out.
5. Excellent communication and writing skills both in English and Bahasa Indonesia.
with the “name & code of applied position” as the email subject. Also attach your picture in the first page of your CV. Your resume will be treated strictly as confidential and only suitable applicants will be contacted for further process