• Bachelor Degree (S1) in (Law, Social Science, Psychology or Mass
Communication) with 7 – 9 years working experience in industrial
relation. • Strong knowledge of Manpower Regulations of Indonesia. • Capability to do negotiation in conflict and pressure situation.
• Maintain good relation with officials from the Department of
Manpower, Disnaker, Industrial Relation Court and all Unions in KPC as
well as with KPC employees.
02. SPECIALIST – PURCHASING (Permanent Position)
• Possess Bachelor Degree with 3 year experience or Diploma III Degree with 6 year experience. • Experience in the areas of purchasing. • Possess knowledge in filing system, database system, and general purchasing issues. • Sound knowledge of natures of purchasing. • Good planning and organizing skills. • Possess knowledge of ERP (not essential).
03. SPECIALIST - CONTRACT (Permanent Position)
• Tertiary qualification (S1) in Mining or Engineering field with 3 year experience. • Extensive knowledge of prevailing laws and regulations, especially those related to commercial activities. • Skills in composing and review of contractual documents. • Technical knowledge related to the services is a plus. • Skills in negotiation and communication in Indonesian and English. • Negotiating skills in dealing with contractual matters, claims, and meetings. • Process mapping and facilitation skills. • Understanding supply chain management and continuous improvement techniques to improve it.
04. SPECIALIST – ORGANISATIONAL DEVELOPMENT (Permanent Position)
• Minimum Bachelor Degree (S1) in HR Management / Psychology / Industrial Engineering with 3 years experience. • Knowledge of up-to-date Human Resource and organisational development issues. • Time Management, analytical thinking, problem solving skills. • Strong interest in people development. GENERAL QUALIFICATIONS: 1. Good communication in both written and spoken English 2. Good interpersonal and organisational skills 3. Highly self-motivated and strong analytical skills. 4. Computer literate (MS Office) 5. Creative, self-starter, team player and having self-integrity
send your application with a comprehensive CV (include Salary
Expectation) and a recent photograph, within 2 weeks after this
advertising published with email address:
Superintendent Recruitment PT KALTIM PRIMA COAL Email: Recruitment@kpc.co.id
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted for further selection process