• Bachelor degree in Engineering, preferable with strong knowledge in Petroleum Engineering.
• At least 7 years experiences in the Oil and Gas Industry
• Bachelor’s degree in Petroleum or related earth science subjects
• Minimum 8 years experience in Oil and Gas Industry
• Good basic technical skills in production technology such as ability to design various artificial lift (at least ESP and Gas lift), good knowledge in transport phenomena, multi phase flow, nodal analysis, completion, and other common petroleum engineering tools.
Please put position title as the email subject.
All applications will be treated confidentially. Only short listed candidates will be notified.
(Please keep attachment to less than 300kb)