• Conduct pit slope stability analysis using available software.
• Understand and implement the procedures outline in the field procedural manual.
• Liaise with the drilling supervisor regarding execution of the Geotechnical drilling program.
• Gather field and laboratory data to be processed for further Geotechnical assessment work.
• Together with Mining Engineer and pit supervisor conducted regular pit inspection.
• Ensure day by day the mining activity follow geotechnical recommendation and assist in planning further modification of the current pit design.
• Gathers geotechnical monitoring data; interpreted the result and inform to pit supervisor any indication of instability.
• Supervise geotechnical laboratory activity and ensure test procedure applied at all time.
• Maintain geotechnical database.
• Graduate Geology Engineering / Mining Engineering from a recognized tertiary institution.
• Having minimal 3 years’ experience in Geotechnical to be prioritized.
• Basic understanding of mine geotechnical process.
• General computers skills such as MS Windows, Excel & Word.
• Good interpersonal and communication skills (written & oral) in both bahasa Indonesia and English.
• Commitment to KPC safety and environment regulations.
• Working knowledge of geotechnical software.
PT KALTIM PRIMA COAL
PO BOX 620 Balikpapan 76106 Kalimantan Timur
Or Email: Recruitment@kpc.co.id