lowongan kerja 2016,loker 2016 lowongan 2016, lowongan kerja 2016, lowongan terbaru, lowongan kerja terbaru, lowongan bank, cpns,lowongan cpns, lowongan pekerjaan, lowongan kerja bank, loker 2016, lowongan bumn 2016, lowongan kerja 2016, lowongan bank 2016, lowongan pekerjaan 2016, lowongan 2016, pns 2016, lowongan guru 2016, lowongan cpns 2016, cpns 2016, lowongan migas 2016
Lowongan Migas di PetroChina
An international Oil & Gas exploration & Production Company has the following positions open for immediate engagement:
1. WORKOVER SUPERINTENDENT (WS)
- A recognized degree in Engineering or equivalent. - Minimum 12 years working experience in Oil and Gas Company. - Having experience in gas drilling/operations.
2. MOORING MASTER (MM)
- Graduate in Merchant Marine Academy. - Have Certificate Pilot Marine Class 1. - Minimum 5 years working experience in the operations & maintenance of a marine terminal for oil & gas industry, and technically qualified in areas of offshore terminal, among which minimum 3 years at supervisory level. - Familiar with ship to ship transfer operation. - Familiar with standard shipping documentation for lifting cargo crude, condensate and LPG (Butana + Propana) documentation. - Willing to be assigned to the field.
3. MECHANICAL SUPERINTENDENT (MS)
- A recognized degree in Mechanical Engineering. - Having 12 years experience in planning and installation of machine/tools process and piping process, preferably in oil industry. - Willing to be assigned to the field.
4. CHIEF PROCESS ENGINEERING (CPE)
- A recognized degree in Chemical Engineer. - 15 years of relevant work experience incl. operations support (process trouble-shooting, performance monitoring, failure investigations), feasibility studies, AFE/SOR preparation and support for Government and partner approval, process simulation (HYSYS, PIPESYS and others), generation/review of all process/multidiscipline deliverables (PFD/P&ID/CED, datasheets, calculations, ops manual, etc).
All candidates must be proficient in English communication skills (both spoken & written) and have knowledge of Personal Computer popular software.
Only those who meet the above qualification will be considered. Please send your latest Curriculum Vitae and recent photo not later than 2 weeks after this publication to: