• Develop and implement schedule for internal HSE audits. make recommendations to improve any shortfalls and deficiencies identified.
• Coordinate all necessary housekeeping and environmental works such as; clean-up of scrap metal and materials, waste water management including treatment process and analysis of wastewater on a routine basis.
• Prepare required support documents and information for obtaining permits and licenses from SKKMigas, Forestry, Environment Protection and other relative governmental agencies.
• Coordinate and participate in periodic review of documentation such as the HSE Manual, Emergency Response Plan, and drills for ERP, fire, production and drilling operations.
• Coordinate and participate in HSE committee work, report on any incidents, implementation status of HSE procedures, and fulfillment of HSE improvement plans.
• Organize and conduct Fire safety inspections in the field, report on deficiencies, recommend improvement actions, as well as, reward positive actions.
• Coordinate with field operations the safe handling of explosives (distribution, transportation, maintenance of records), and collaboration with local Police
• Coordinate completion of the Environmental Monitoring Program in the field. Assist contractor with sampling, testing, collection of data for environmental impact evaluation
Candidates should have managerial experience. Degree (or equivalent) in Engineering or related Business subject. Experience in a similar role, preferably within the oil and gas industry with minimum 20 years’ experience. Excellent communication skills – written and verbal.
If you are interested in working in a challenging environment and have the key skills for this vacancy please email your CV to email@example.com, please put the Job Title you are applying for in the subject field of the email.
The closing date for applications is 15 April 2016