KBR has been operating in Indonesia since the 1970s, and establishment of the KBR office in Jakarta in 2004 underscores KBR's commitment to Indonesia and is an endorsement of the talents of Indonesian engineers. The office has a high content of local Indonesians, including engineers, designers and support staff.
KBR Indonesia (KBRI) offers competitive EPCI Services, Front End Engineering (FEED), Detailed Engineering and Project management services to local, regional and international clients, complementing the technology resources, systems and processes used by KBR offices globally.
KBR Indonesia (KBRI) seeks talented and experienced Indonesian nationals to fill the following position:
- Minimum 10 year experience working on Offshore Platform, involving PDMS HVAC equipment and ducting modelling and 2D-Draft drawing creation for GA and layout.
- Strong computer skills, excellent English verbal and written skills
- Experience in commonly used HVAC equipment such as DX ACCU, DX and Chilled Water AHU, FCU, chillers, fans, pumps, VAV boxes etc. along with ductwork and piping sizing is required,
- Design knowledge in HVAC system
- Knowledge in Off-shore HVAC code of practice ( construction and installation details )
- Expertise in developing HVAC drawing i.e. DID, AHU/ACU Schematic and Air Flow Diagram with CAD and PDMS 2D-Draft Module.
- Attending coordination meetings to coordinate pipe and duct work with other trades,
- The successful candidate will be a motivated self-started who can work independently,
- Quick and Self-learner, hard worker, committed,
ability of problem solving, fiercely Competitive, Team leading,
- Ability to work under pressure and flexibility to work long hours, if situation demands.
• Good command of both written and spoken English & Bahasa Indonesia.
• Good Communication Skills, Interpersonal Skills and Team Player.
• Good HSE Awareness and Trustworthy.
Interested applicants should send their resume, in English to FJKTREC@kbr.com