Assist Head of Security HCML by implementing and reporting the implementation of strategy, policy and activities related to Security Service activities and processes in Jakarta Office (for all HCML physical assets, personnel, materials or documentations) to support its operation.
• Minimum bachelor degree from any related disciplines and qualifications, military or law enforcement background is also welcomed.
• Minimum 6 years in Security Service for Military or Police, preferably having experience in Oil and Gas Industry with gradually increasing responsibilities in managing functions.
• Has good knowledge in Security Risk Assessment, teamwork, good interpersonal and communication Skill.
• Self-motivated, good interpersonal skill, dynamic team player, high integrity, high initiative, ability to work under pressure; smart/hard worker; has sense of responsibility and HSE concern.
• Good verbal and written English communication.