PT Cipta Digital Asia being the fastest growing Engineering & IT Consultant company in the South East Asian Region, specifically in Indonesia, invites Indonesian’s professionals to join our team. Our client list covers new & big project in Indonesia and in the region. We’re expanding our team to meet the current and upcoming projects and in needs for the positions below:
Job Responsibilities General:
· Confirm project requirements by reviewing program objectives, input data, and output requirements with analyst, supervisor, and client.
· Develop and test software applications.
· Install, customize and maintain operating systems software including installing and testing new releases.
Job Responsibilities Detail:
· Design and develop native / hybrid mobile application for android.
· Collaborate with cross functional teams to define, design, and ship new features.
· Unit test code for robustness, including edge cases, usability, and general reliability
· Work on bug fixing and improving application performance.
· Continuously discover, evaluate, and implement new technologies to maximize development efficiency.
· Write well designed, testable, efficient code.
· Create technical feasibility studies and proofs of concept for selected solution challenges.
· Responsible for android application development (create, maintenance, and support)
· Bachelor degree in Informatics Engineering, Computer Science.
· Min. 2 years working as software engineer/programmer.
· Min. 1 years working as mobile developer.
· Knowledgeable in object oriented programming paradigms and design patterns.
· Experience in Java Programming
· Experience in Mobile Application Development
· (Optional) having experience in developing android application with database, GPS, Phonegap, Xamarin, etc is an advantage.
· Experience working with databases (mongodb, couchdb, neo4j, etc.) is a plus.
· Knowledgeable of well-known technology standards (RFC, W3C, IEEEetc.) will be advantageous.
· Experience in Android SD, Java, Cordova, Titanium or other is a plus
· Web service knowledge, SQL Lite, HTML5, GIT
· Solid understanding of the full mobile development life cycle
· Strong knowledge in ASP.Net Programming
· Strong knowledge in Java Programming
· Strong knowledge in Object Oriented Programming (Java)
· Familiar with UML
· Experience on web mobile & Social Media API Integrations is a plus
· Good verbal and written communication skills in the English language
· Good interpersonal skills, with the ability to forge productive working relationships with all personnel
· Personal motivation and self-learning ability
· Ability to cope in a positive and productive manner within a high-pressure environment, while handling a large amount of detail as expected in large Projects with aggressive schedules
· Able to work on own initiative and within a team
· Solid understanding of the full mobile development life cycle.
· Able to work under required time and pressure.
· Capable of working with minimum supervision
· Self-driven person and team person
· Urgently required
Please send your application (CV, Bachelor Certificate & Transcript) to firstname.lastname@example.org , cc to email@example.com and put job title name on subject email.