· Verified the team members studied and understood the specification and procedure relevant for their task.
· Familiarize the team members on their part of job and assist, as advisor and assistance for trouble shoot in case of technical disputes are required.
· Review and comment for contractor quality plan, inspection test plan and procedure.
· Verification of activities welding, NDE, field joint coating, offshore works such as diving, ROV and overview those carried out by team members.
· Compiled the verification documents from own self, team members, and submit to CSR for further handling.
· Assist with CSR in the preparation of specific work instruction, authorized issue NCR and decide acceptability of the activities verified. Position is directly reporting to CSR.
· Exposed with ROV in routine tasks are subsea inspection and survey.
· Overall are involved in QA/QC activities and understanding systems applied.
· Previous positions as QA/QC Inspector.