PT Bumi Resources Minerals Tbk
PT Bumi Resources Minerals Tbk. ("BRM") which is majority owned by PT Bumi Resources Tbk ("BUMI"). BRM is incorporated in Indonesia and holds various mineral operating, development and exploration properties in Indonesia and in West Africa. BRM has a diverse portfolio of minerals and holds security of tenure for its exploration and development properties. These properties give exploration and mining rights to various minerals including copper, gold, lead, zinc, iron ore, phosphate and diamonds. Given the strong commodity demand in the medium to long term, BRM provides a unique opportunity to be part of a diverse mineral company.
- Bachelor degree in Mining or Geology Engineering
- Min. 1 year experience in mining at the same position and fresh graduates are welcome to apply.
- Strong ability in reporting, database, and presentation.
- Proactive, good logic, analytical ability, and visionary.
- Strong interpersonal, communication, and presentation skill.
- High integrity, dedicated, and team work oriented.
- Self motivated, able to work under pressure, and dependable
- Good skill in Office application, adobe acrobat, adobe photoshop, corel draw, and GIS software.