KBR is a leading global engineering, construction and service company supporting the energy, hydrocarbon, government service and civil infrastructure sectors. To fulfill the requirements in the recently awarded Projects, the Jakarta Engineering Office seeks talented and experienced Indonesian nationals to fill the following positions:
Senior Electrical Engineer
The candidate should be a graduate from reputable University with the following qualifications:
- Having at least 5-10 years of relevant experience in multinational and/or local Oil & Gas Onshore /Offshore EPC companies related of study, design, specification and services related to electrical and electronic systems including power generation, transmission and distribution, power systems performance and control, cabling and wiring, lighting, motor control centers, communications systems, cathodic protection, grounding lightning protection, heat tracing etc.
- Familiar with electrical engineering software such as ETAP/SKM Power Tools/EDSA, Chalmlite, Luxicon, AGI, SPEL.
- Under general supervision, performs all conventional aspects of the functional area subject matter. Devises new approaches to problems encountered. Plans, schedules, and conducts work requiring judgment in the independent evaluation, selection, and adaptation of engineering techniques, procedures, and criteria
- Performs work which involves conventional engineering practice but may include a variety of complex features such as conflicting design requirements, unsuitability of conventional materials, and difficult coordination requirements.
- Provides technical guidance to designers and less experienced engineers. Job tasks, correctly performed, impact indirectly on cost containment, efficiency, profitability or operations.
- Work requires a broad knowledge of precedents, responsible for leadership of a functional area on a small project or a segment of a larger project. As the lead, plans, budgets, organizes, coordinates and controls the project and is responsible for employee performance appraisals and for coaching and developing lower level professionals.
1. Good command of both written and spoken English & Bahasa Indonesia is a Must
2. Good communication skills and team player
3. Good HSE Awareness and Trustworthy
4. Willing to take overseas Assignment
Interested candidates should send their resume in English to:
Mentioning the position applied in the subject email
Not later than 4 week after this advertisement.