PT. Agincourt Resources is a subsidiary of G-Resources.
G-Resources is a Hong Kong listed gold mining and exploration company. It has acquired the world-class Martabe gold-silver project in northern Sumatera, Indonesia. Already in development, Martabe is expected to commence production of gold in 2011. The mine will be capable of producing at a rate of 250,000oz gold and 3M oz silver per annum.
Martabe with a resource base of 6.5Moz gold and 66Moz silver will form the core starter asset around which a globally competitive, Asia-Pacific focused gold company will be built. G-Resources seek to rapidly grow production to more than one million ounces of gold annually through exploration of the large and highly prospective Martabe property and through acquisition of other quality gold assets.
PT. Agincourt Resources is pleased to invite applications for the following roles:
This position will be based in Martabe Project with FIFO schedule 4/2 weeks and reports directly to Environmental Manager.
Role of this position is responsible to ensure that the Martabe project meets the operational commitments that have been made in the project AMDAL, RPL and RKL. Ensure site rehabilitation is conducted to leading practice standards and that site climate and hydrology data is regularly monitoring and evaluated.
Candidates for this role would be expected to have the following qualifications and experience:
1. Minimum Degree in Environmental Management or relevant Degree in Science/Engineering
2. Previous exposure to Open Pit Mining is preferred
3. Very good spoken and written English language skills
4. Knowledge of environmental auditing requirements
5. An excellent personal safety record
6. High level competency in personal computer applications including Excel, Word, Power Point & Project
7. Experience of development and construction works in a high rainfall environment
8. Prior exposure to ISO 14001, OHSAS 18001 implementation and auditing is preferred
9. Prior experience in site stabilization and forest rehabilitation is preferred
10. Experience in identifying and monitoring acid mine drainage is preferred
Applications, including full details of applicants qualifications, experiences and work history, should be sent not later than April 24th, 2012 to:
Or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please put the position title & code on your application subject
Only short listed candidates will be notified for further processes