PT Leighton Contractors Indonesia is a division of Leighton Asia and mainly specialises in contract mining, civil engineering and infrastructure, including site preparation, earthworks, roads, bridges, pipelines and tunnels and construction of buildings. The key component of our success and continued growth in Asia is the quality of the people that we employ.
Maintaining our position as one of Asias leading contractors and project developers depends on our ability to attract, retain and manage a diverse multi-cultural and highly qualified workforce. For PT Leighton Contractors Indonesia to achieve this objective, we seek to provide an environment within which our employees can enjoy working, gain new experience, learn new skills and develop their careers.
The successful candidate will be a results orientated leader who is focused on success. With strong commercial acumen, demonstrated relationship management expertise and having superior networks and local knowledge of the industries we operate in you will have a proven background of growing business through a contemporary approach to business development..
Typically your functional responsibilities would include the following:
• Identifying new business opportunities within the sectors identified in the business plan, determine the merit of pursuit and secure new business.
• Filtering opportunities and target key prospects in order to ensure the Company has an advantage and greatest chance of success, seeking to match skill and resources with the opportunity, and in turn working very closely with the Pre Contracts Team.
• Identifying political contacts, potential clients, preferred business partners, financial institutions, technology owners and consultants of value in order to secure Leightons position to be able to tender/bid for projects. Track these relationships to support the bid process and secure work by guiding the pre contracts team. Develop winning strategies to support the bid processes.
• Professionally preparing all documentation for Expressions of Interest / Pre Qualification utilizing internal and external specialist resources as required in order to submit high quality submissions.
• Participate closely with the Pre-contract department as required in the preparation of all cost estimates and bids in order to submit complete bids in accordance with clients requirements. Develop innovative bid strategies to support this process
• As required coordinating all post bid submission processes in order to ensure successful resolution of all issues
• Participating in PR and other communication activities in order to raise Leighton’s profile and increase brand awareness and communicate the Company’s capabilities widely.
• Preparing and present monthly Corporate Business Development Reports and other updates to the senior management team in order to keep everyone appraised of current opportunities.
• Degree in Engineering or related discipline
• Having 8-10 years experiences in the same role
• Experience in a Senior Business Development role in very competitive and challenging work environments, e.g., infrastructure, oil and gas, and mining, construction
• Experience in project financial review and analysis
• Experience in project relationship building, identification of winning bid strategies
• Experienced communicator - oral, written, power point preparation and presentation skills in both Bahasa Indonesia and English
• High workload capacity and a dedication to achieve success in the role
We only process applicant who apply through our website.
Only short listed candidates will be notified for interviews