Position Title: Fracturing Supervisor|
Location: Jakarta & Balikpapan, Indonesia About Baker Hughes
Baker Hughes creates value for Oil & Gas companies by offering leading drilling, formation evaluation, completion and production products and services. Our leading technologies - and our ability to apply them safely and effectively - create value for our customers and our shareholders.
As a leader in the oilfield services industry, we offer opportunities for qualified people who want to grow in our high performance organization. Engineers, scientists, technicians and business professionals can make their careers at Baker Hughes. We continuously strive to develop our own leaders by hiring the best and then promoting them from within.
Responsibilities / Accountabilities
• Under minimal supervision receives little instruction on day-to-day work and general instructions on well site activity
• Performs checks and loading of necessary product and/or equipment required for scheduled pressure pumping jobs; including operations and maintenance of equipment and facility
• Works with crew on location to assemble and run the equipment
• Provides record of such equipment, other assemblies as run and/or products consumed to the customer representative at the well site
• Drives Company vehicles in a safe manner, observing all Company and government regulations and arrives safely at well site or other designated destination at scheduled time
• Assists with the training of assigned personnel in such operations and maintenance
• Maintains records and communications as required by District Manager
• Promotes and maintains good customer relations
• Carries out all required responsibilities safely and as described in the standard operations manuals
• Performs other related duties as required
• Conducts all business activities in accordance with Baker Hughes HSE policies, legal compliance requirements and Baker Hughes Core Values.
Desired / Preferred Qualifications
• Two year Technical Degree preferred
• Industry experience and product line training required
• Excellent functional / technical
• Customer focus
• Good Communication, Interpersonal, and Team Work skills
At Baker Hughes we make a commitment to the success of each individual team member. We offer benefits to chart your career path such as training, specialty assignments, cross-functional team projects, and much more. Additionally, Baker Hughes offers you the flexibility — and opportunities — you need to achieve your career goals.
For this position, we are ideally seeking candidates who have permanent work authorization in Indonesia. If you do not have current eligibility to work in Indonesia, then please visit our website www.bakerhughes.com/careers and explore one of the many other opportunities that we have to offer in other locations that you may be eligible for. Please submit your application indicating position applied in the e-mail subject to firstname.lastname@example.org at the latest on October, 12th, 2012.
Lowongan kerja migas oil and gas jobs vacancy at Baker Hughes, exp. oktober 2012
Labels: lowongan migas oktober 2012
Lowongan Kerja Migas dan Pertambangan 2016
Lowongan Kerja Migas 2016
Sudah Ribuan pencari lowongan kerja migas menggunakan infomasi kami. ikuti update kami via twitter di @lowonganmigas