lowongan kerja 2016,loker 2016 lowongan 2016, lowongan kerja 2016, lowongan terbaru, lowongan kerja terbaru, lowongan bank, cpns,lowongan cpns, lowongan pekerjaan, lowongan kerja bank, loker 2016, lowongan bumn 2016, lowongan kerja 2016, lowongan bank 2016, lowongan pekerjaan 2016, lowongan 2016, pns 2016, lowongan guru 2016, lowongan cpns 2016, cpns 2016, lowongan migas 2016
Lowongan kerja migas oil and gas jobs vacancy at PT Balikpapan Bintang Kalimantan
PT Balikpapan Bintang Kalimantan
BBK Oil and Gas Drilling Service Provider (PT Balikpapan Bintang Kalimantan) is a service provider company expertise in supplying staffs, personnels, and all other supporting needs for off-shore Rig, both in Indonesia and abroad. We have been in the industry for almost 35 years and always aim to be better from time to time. Our offices are located in Jakarta, East Borneo, and North Sumatera.
Derrickman Jakarta Raya
1. Inspect derricks, or order their inspection, prior to being raised or lowered.
2. Inspect derricks for flaws, and clean and oil derricks in order to maintain proper working conditions.
3. Control the viscosity and weight of the drilling fluid.
4. Repair pumps, mud tanks, and related equipment.
5. Set and bolt crown blocks to posts at tops of derricks.
6. Listen to mud pumps and check regularly for vibration and other problems, in order to ensure that rig
pumps and drilling mud systems are working properly.
7. Start pumps that circulate mud through drill pipes and boreholes to cool drill bits and flush out drillcuttings.
8. Position and align derrick elements, using harnesses and platform climbing devices.
9. Supervise crew members, and provide assistance in training them.
10. Guide lengths of pipe into and out of elevators.
Candidate must possess at least a Diploma, any field.
Required skill(s): cerificates, a formal training course that obtain a license., job related skill & knowledge, EXPERIENCE IN OFFSHORE RIG.
Required language(s): English
At least 3 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
Preferably Supervisor / Coordinators specializing in Engineering - Oil/Gas or equivalent.