SNC Lavalin – TPS as one of its subsidiaries is growing continuously in Indonesia’s emerging EPC market. We are motivated to strengthen our team and HR department plays significant roles to attract, develop and retain high quality talents.
If you are willing to take challenges, work in multinational environment and are interested to join this dynamic organization, we have vacant position where you can be part of us, as:
- Leadership of process engineering as part of an engineering project team.
- Monitoring junior engineers.
- Generation of deliverable Engineering Specifications, Report and Drawings, managing drafters and junior engineers to produce deliverables
- Review of vendor drawings and documentation
- Reporting to Project Engineering Manager and Project Manager on delivery of deliverables
- Bachelor degree in Chemical, Materials, Metalurgy, Process Engineering.
- 10 years experience with managing and mentoring junior engineers and engineering teams
- Design office and Site experience with metals processing
- Hydrometalurgical processing techniques for nickel, gold and other metals
- Some knowledge of pyrometalurgical processes an advantage
- Work in multi-disciplined environment to deliver large scale project an advantage
- An appreciation for quality management systems in an engineering design environment
If you can meet the requirements, please send your application, resume, and photograph at the latest by October 30, 2012, only through Jobstreet.com website.