Total E&P Indonesie
- Review and approval of design engineering documents and drawings produced by EPSC Contractors as part of ongoing development projects.
- Review and approval of construction procedures developed by EPSC Contractors.
- Ensure all EPSC Contractors pipeline engineering and related documentation is produced in a timely fashion and in accordance with the project Contract.
- Provide assistance with inspection issues on and ongoing basis for existing Total East Kalimantan pipelines network.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree, Engineering (Civil), Engineering (Marine), Engineering (Material Science), Engineering (Mechanical), Engineering (Metal Fabrication/Tool & Die/Welding) or equivalent.
- At least 5 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Preferably Supervisor / Coordinators specializing in Engineering - Oil/Gas or equivalent.
- Fluent Written and spoken English.
- Full-Time positions available.