PT Elnusa Tbk
- Prepares the annual Drilling Budget, AFE’s and updates the Cost Manual. QC daily costs report.
- Review and follow progress on action items from Well Discussions.
- Prepares the Engineering section of the monthly report.
- Obtains drilling parameters from the wellsite Mud Logger and prepares detailed Bit Records for each well. Prepares post well analysis of bit performance by hole section.
- Recommends ways to reduce long term cost for the drilling and completion of a well.
- Reviews and analyzes well programs and actual well data in an effort to identify: potential cost savings, safer and more environmentally sound operations techniques, and areas where new innovative drilling ideas can be implemented.
- Provides engineering and drilling operations with the latest technological developments.
- Assists Contracts Department with preparing the tender documents and strategy documents for drilling and completion services. Evaluates bids and prepares recommendations for contract awards.
- Update the drilling schedule on a weekly basis.
- Liaison with the Geology, Reservoir and Production Departments for long term planning issues.
- Prepare notices and responses required by NOC, Oil Ministry, or any other oil and gas regulatory agencies.
- Coordinate environmental studies
- Coordinate quality meeting with Cementing and Mud companies.
- Coordinate pre-spud meetings
- Preferable Male, age between 28-40 years old
- Preferably minimum education: Diploma or achelor degree (S1) of Petroleum Engineer, Industrial Engineer from reputable University (GPA min 2.75 scale of 4)
- Having knowledge & Experience in oil & gas min 5 years at the same related area or position .
- Willing to travel to remote sites, strong analytical skill, computer literacy is a must, fluent in English both oral and written, familiar with HSE requirements and safe practice of work, competencies in Integrity, Synergy.
- Commitment, Teamwork & Cooperation
- Customer Service Orientation
- General Intelligence
- Problem Solving, and Achievement Motivation.
requirements, please visit our website :
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted for
further selection process.