WE ARE PSC OIL & GAS COMPANY
INVITING QUALIFIED PERSONS TO JOIN OUR TEAM AS : HRA Specialist (Jakarta based) code : HRA
• Company Regulation : Studies & Reviews related to employee benefit based on comparison of similar or equivalents companys and the prevailing BPMIGAS and Manpower Law regulations.
• Implementing HR processes such as recruitment, screening, interviewing hiring and orientation to new employee to ensure that they are in line with corporate strategy.
• Maintain HR information systems, ensure up to date information such as Providing calendar Training/Course Programs, Attendance & Medical record, Annual Leave data, Maintaining and updating all control files.
• Assisting in building company culture and coordinate implementation of services, policies, programs for the employees
• Assist and Advise Manager HRA for HRs issues internal and external company.
• Ensure adherence to the mandatory compliances and HR Legal requirements for the company
• Participate in forums where relevant representing company
• Managing day-to-day HR related matters for the company
• Candidate must possess at least a Bachelors Degree (S-1) or equivalent.
• At least 3 year(s) of working experience in the related field for this position.
• A single mature person between 25-30 years old
• Basic knowledge in HR Procedures & Processes, Performance Appraisal, Indonesian Labor Laws & Regulation, Industrial Relation, including Recruitment (preferable in oil and gas industry).
• Competent in Microsoft-Office and HR Applications
• Dynamic, Result oriented, Mature and Committed finish the task
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skill
• Fluent in English & Computer Literate
• Lead and Coordinate Engineering and Field activities
• Develop and monitor Engineering and Operational Plans and Strategies
• Lead and direct Drilling and Facility Engineering personnel to achieve Company Goals and Objectives
• Lead and direct Operational personnel to achieve Company Goals and Objectives
• Approve daily morning Report
• Report daily production data to General Manager and BPMIGAS
• Promote Health and Safety to all engineering and field personnel
• Promote Environmental clean in the area of operations
• Develop and maintain good relations with GOI officials(Local Government, BPMIGAS and MIGAS) and Oil & Gas Company officials operating in Tarakan
• University graduate in Engineering , preferably from reputable University
• Male with maximum age of 50 years old
• Minimum 10 years experience in relevant job
• Familiar with Gas Production Facilities
• Familiar with Drilling Engineering and Operations
• Familiar with Facility Engineering Works and Processes
• Very good computer literacy especially using standard software, MS Word, Excel and Power Point
• Good leadership
• Good communication ability
• Good networking ability
Manhattan Kalimantan Investment Pte.Ltd
Office 8 Building, 23 Fl. Suite A,
Jl. Jend. Sudirman Kav. 52-53, Jakarta 12190
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org