The biggest offshore fabricator in Indonesia and one of the largest offshore constriction companies in the world requires proficient, efficient, and highly motivated individuals for the following positions
b. PIPING (PE-P)
c. INSTRUMENT (PE-l)
d. MECHANICAL (PE-M)
e. ELECTRICAL (PE-E)
f. COATING (PE-C)
* Review project documents including scope of work, project specifications and drawings.
* Provide shop drawing priority list and constructability information.
* Prepare field instructions material purchase lists, construction punch lists. Etc.
* Resolve fabrication problems with the fabrication personnel, engineering office, vendors and clients, etc.
* Monitor and report the project progress.
• Engineering degree from a reputable University.
• Engineers with minimum 2 years of experience in offshore construction industry are preferred however relevant experience in Shipbuilding and Petrochemical industries wit also be considered.
• Excellent commend in English communication skills, both oral and written.
• Willing to work in a fabrication,construction environment and willing to be placed in Batam.
* Coordinate the activities of the various departments contribution to the execution of the project.
* Interface with Client.
* Supervises and lead the production engineers.
* Review and approve work pack index and work pack deliverable.
* Ensuring the preparation of material take offs (MTO) by MTO Department, authorizing the procurement of material, ensuring customer and McDermott furnished materials are available when required an ensuring that final material reconciliation is carried out.
* Familiar with a variety of the fields concepts, practices and procedures. * Other requirements include; good ability to focus on, absorb and analyze a high level of detail in tickets, statistics, project plans and general reports.
• Degree in engineering from a reputable University.
• Engineers with 5 years experience in the construction business of the oil & gas industry are preferred, however relevant experience in the Shipbuilding and Petrochemical industries will also be considered.
• Excellent command in English communication skills, both oral and written.
• Good interpersonal skills and ability to work at all levels of internal management, employees and customers.
• Flexible in dealing with employees and peers at all levels in the organization.
• Team player and has an ability to adapt a dynamic technology environment.
• Willing to be placed in Batam.
If your vision of a work environment includes the challenges which can lead to personal growth, respect for ideas, and colleagues who rank with the best, then please send your application and resume, quoting job code, with copy of qualification certificates and recent photograph (4x6cm) no later than 2 weeks to:
PT. McDERMOTT INDONESIA
Jalan Bawal - Batu Ampar