GET A GLOBAL CAREER RIGHT HERE IN INDONESIA
Hess Corporation is a leading global independent energy company, engaged in the exploration and production of crude oil and natural gas, as well as in refining and in marketing refined petroleum products, natural gas, and electricity. Our vision is to maximize shareholder value by enhancing financial performance and providing long-term profitable growth. We attract and motivate highly talented people who embrace their work with a passion to be the best. Hess Corporation has offices in 20 countries across six continents. The company's headquarters is in New York City, with key regional headquarters in Houston; London; Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia and Woodbridge, N.J.
Currently we have a position open in our Jakarta office as Accountant (10480).
- Support the Operations team on managing their budget & actual spending.
- Support the Month End Closing process related operational accounting activities such as accruals for OPEX & CAPEX, etc.
- Perform account reconciliation for the responsible accounts.
- Support the Technical team to close out the AFE, including during close out meeting with SKMigas.
· Work closely with the Technical Department (Exploration, Subsurface & Development) to manage their budget & actual spending and support the Budgeting process (Internal & External).
· Support those departments on the AFE process from creating up to closing the AFE.
· Prepare accruals for OPEX & CAPEX.
· Prepare account reconciliation for the responsible accounts in the assure net.
· Perform Financial Month End Closing.
· Reporting to company management, partner and regional and national government agencies including the Tax Ministry.
· Applying inventory accounting treatment that complies with PSC and other General Accepted Accounting Principles.
· Support audit as required.
· Perform coordination and monitoring of Timewriting.
· Perform Monthly AFE coordination meeting.
· Applying accounting treatment that complies with PSC & USGAAP/IFRS.
a) Education and Experience:
· Have a Bachelor Degree in Accounting/Finance.
· Have a minimum of 3 - 5 years experience in Finance, Accounting.
b) Basic Skill:
· Computer literate (MS office, SAP is advantage).
· Language: English both verbal (speaking) and written.
For more information and to apply on line, please visit:http://www.hess.com/careers and search for E&P Jobs, no later than 25 January 2013. Please use the job reference number to apply for the post you are interested in, at the search criteria page. Please also note that you must upload your resume and answer the eligibility question before we can process your application.
Please note that only shortlisted candidate will be invited for interview.