lowongan kerja 2016,loker 2016 lowongan 2016, lowongan kerja 2016, lowongan terbaru, lowongan kerja terbaru, lowongan bank, cpns,lowongan cpns, lowongan pekerjaan, lowongan kerja bank, loker 2016, lowongan bumn 2016, lowongan kerja 2016, lowongan bank 2016, lowongan pekerjaan 2016, lowongan 2016, pns 2016, lowongan guru 2016, lowongan cpns 2016, cpns 2016, lowongan migas 2016
Lowongan migas oil and gas jobs vacancy at Brunel energy
PT. Inti Brunel Teknindo is the sole agent for Brunel Energy (www.brunelenergy.net), we provide specialist knowledge to the oil & gas companies, petrochemical, power generation and construction industries in Indonesia and worldwide. Our clients are predominantly major operating companies and international engineering or construction companies. We have a global network with local market knowledge in 97 locations around the world. Currently, our clients are looking for some positions based in Indonesia.
Company : Major Operator Employment Status : Contract Work Location : Jakarta Availability join request : Soon Salary : N/A Open for : National (Indonesian) Position :
1. SAP HR Specialist for Support & Maintenance Education: Majoring Informatics Engineering, Electrical Engineering, or Computer Science Experience: Minimum 10 years working experience in SAP Experienced in SAP implementation/support in oil & gas or mining company Experienced in working in major SAP consulting company Experienced in SAP implementation project as Subject Matter Expert Basic Job: Candidate must demonstrate his technical capabilities in SAP HR but showing his experience in SAP Support as well as SAP implementation project to meet the following technical and non-technical requirements: a. SAP HR Skills - Organization Management - Recruitment - Personnel Administration - Benefit - Time Management - Time Evaluation - Payroll Indonesia - Payroll International - Personnel Cost Planning & Simulation - Compensation Management - Personnel Development - Training & Event Management - Learning Solution - Travel Management - Employee Self Service - Manager Self Service - Nakisa Application (Organization Visualization And Talent Visualization) b. SAP Portal Skills - Rule, page, i-view, simple XML Form Builder, Workset, Document Storage c. SAP Improvement - Coordinates, organizes, and supervises the work of SAP project team involved in analyzing and defining business processes and mapping to SAP functions, and validating the systems design according to business needs. - Express concepts clearly and concisely both orally and in writing - Capable to interpret and apply applicable company rules and procedures to business operations and SAP transactions - Monitor and control progress of SAP project - Meet established priorities and project schedules - Present and lead discussions on appropriate SAP functionally as it relates to current or future operational needs - Learn the characteristics of new systems and update skills to adapt to changing technology d. Leadership - Work effectively and cooperatively with users, project consultants and vendors - Encourage continuous improvement and knowledge sharing - Any other activities as requested to support company success Other: - Having SAP Certified Application Professional in HCM or SAP Certified Human Resources, proven by SAP Certification number. - Command of the English language written and spoken - Having good and effective communication skills
2. SAP Support Coordinator Specialist Education: Majoring Engineering Experience: - Minimum 10 years working experience, including at least 8 years in SAP - Experienced in SAP support management services as project delivery manager or as project delivery executive - Experienced in SAP implementation/support for oil & gas company - Experienced in working in major SAP consulting company - Experienced in IT system implementation project as project manager Basic Job: Candidate must have experience in SAP Support and SAP Implementation project as well to perform the following requirements: a. SAP Support - Review & evaluate SAP Service Desk performance to ensure Service Level Agreement are met and comply with JSOX audit - Evaluate and propose SAP Service Desk operation improvement to improve the performance and effectiveness of work b. SAP Improvement - Coordinates, organizes, and supervises the work of SAP project team involved analyzing and defining business processes and mapping to SAP functions and validating the systems design according to business needs - Express concepts clearly and concisely both orally and in writing - Capable to interpret and apply applicable company rules and procedures to business operations and SAP transactions - Monitor and control progress of SAP project - Meet established priorities and project schedules - Present and lead discussions on appropriate SAP functionally as it relates to current or future operational needs - Learn the characteristics of new systems and update skills to adapt to changing technology c. Leadership - Work effectively and cooperatively with users, project consultants and vendors - Encourage continuous improvement and knowledge sharing - Any other activities as requested to support company success Other: - Reporting to ERP Manager - Command of the English language written and spoken - Having good and effective communication skills and spoken - Having good and effective communication skills
3. SAP Specialist Operation & Maintenance Operation Education: Majoring Engineering Experience: - Maximum 5 years working experience as a SAP Basis with minimum experience 3 years - Experienced in SAP Implementation as Technical System Lead - Experienced in SAP Upgrade and Migration System - Experienced in SAP Security as SAP User Administrator - Experienced in SAP Implementation/support in oil & gas company - Experienced in working in major SAP consulting company Basic Job: - Perform User and Role Authorization mapping in Oil and Gas Industry - Must have worked on at least 2 full implementation lifecycle projects - Understand Relational Data Base Management (RDBMS): Oracle & SQL server - Understand Operating System UNIX and Windows. HPUX preferable - Understand High Availability System in SAP and Operating System level files - Perform Copy Client Management including Restore and Recovery SAP Application - SAP Portal setup, administration and J2EE technologies are a plus - Understand SAP system Disaster Recovery (advantage) - The candidate must also have BASIS related and proven experience in BI/BW, Portals and Solution Manager - Schedule, run and monitor jobs in SAP System, Database, and any required operating system level files Other: - Reporting to ERP Manager - Command of the English language written and spoken - Having good and effective communication skills
Company : Oil And Gas Engineering Company Employment Status : Contract Work Location : Jakarta Availability join request : Soon Salary : N/A Position :
1. Senior Mechanical (rotating) Engineer 2. Senior Electrical & Telcom Engineer 3. Senior Instrumentation & Control system Engineer
Oil and Gas, offshore, FPSO experience 1- 3 years experience.
Job Description : - To develop Generic Maintenance Strategies (also called Maintenance Best Practices). They will use the one we are developing for a similar project as starting point. - To define task frequencies, by considering: • Reliability data (Oreda) when available (That requires previous experience in FMEA / RCM study). • And equipment criticality - To develop Standard Job Plans (called also Preventive Maintenance Routines) based on GMS - To take part in validation meetings with the Client Technical Authorities.
4. Sr Material Analyst / Cataloguer
Main Task: - To plan materials requirement to satisfy customers demand - To ensure effective inventory control - To manage excess/obsolete materials inventory and drive inventory program to support lean inventory - To perform purchasing activities on assigned commodities
Qualification & Experience: - Candidate must have at least 5 – 10 years experience in the in Oil & Gas sector. - Candidate must be fluent in both verbal and written Bahasa and English. - Experience on Maintenance & reliability improvement projects is an advantage
Company : Major Operator Company Employment Status : Contract Work Location : Jakarta/Cepu Availability join request : soon Salary : N/A Open for : National (Indonesian)
1. Spread Superintendent (2 positions)
Job Function: • Oversee the execution of fabrication, construction, hookup, and mechanical completion of the structure and facilities • Coordinate activities of site safety advisor and technical and inspection personnel • Monitor and appraise contractor construction activities and performance • Determine corrective actions needed in order to meet project objectives and work to have these implemented • Coordinate interfaces and interactions with contractors and subcontractors, and with operations and drilling personnel on site • Report progress, performance, initiatives, issues, and challenges to site manager
Responsibility and Duties: • Promote safety awareness and safe performance among project team members, including consultants and contractor personnel • Provide input to and review development of contractor s detailed plans to complete the work • Monitor and appraise contractor s performance and recommend corrective action to be taken where deficiencies are detected; verify actions are taken • Coordinate resolution of production and technical issues with appropriate company and contractor resources on and off-site • Establish, implement, and maintain mechanical completion verification plan and process • Ensure appropriate material handling and working environment reviews are carried out at site and that findings are resolved and implemented by contractor • Liaise with on-site operations, drilling, and functional personnel regarding planning and implementation of fabrication, construction, and mechanical completion activities • Participate in lessons learned reviews and provide input to close-out report sections upon completion of work • Administer the execution of the contract, including interpretations to the contract • Review change requests and change assessments in accordance with management of change plan • Provide input to appraisal process for assigned site personnel
Required Knowledge, Qualifications, Skills, and Experiences: • BS/MS in engineering • Experienced in pipeline • > 15 years experience
Job Function: • The commissioning specialist – mechanical & piping reports to the commissioning lead – onshore facilities and his scope of work includes epc1, 2 and 5 projects . The specialist primary function is to collaborate with the epc contractors to develop project commissioning plans and procedures for systems and equipment associated with mechanical and piping, and to execute the project commissioning programs under the leadership of the commissioning lead. The specialist shall provide oversight and assists in the execution of the commissioning and turnover programs and supports all systems completion activities from construction through stable operations phase. The specialist shall act as ansme (subject matter expert) in the discipline specific commissioning activities. The specialist is responsible to provide guidance, training, and oversight within his discipline regarding commissioning planning and execution to the pt organization and contractor s systems completion organization.
Responsibility And Duties (Including But Not Limited To) : • Provide support and guidance to the epc contractors in the development of project specific systems completions plan. • Provide support in the installation and operation of a computerized completion management system (cms) database for tracking, certification, and quality control purposes. Monitor the cms database of engineering parameters, check sheets, and verification criteria. • Involve operations representatives in commissioning planning and execution. Ensure operations personnel are familiarized with plant equipment and systems according to the requirements the operability management plan. • During detail design phase, under the direction of the commissioning lead and in collaboration with the epc contractors: • Provide guidance to epc contractors to ensure proper planning of commissioning activities and alignment of execution planning with pt and operations. • Prepare all commissioning deliverables including turnover and completion packages (tcp s), work packs, check-sheets, systems boundary drawings, systems description, minimum equipment testing matrix, commissioning procedures, preservation/de-preservation plans and procedures, completion dossiers, final systems list and priorities, commissioning spares, first fills, commissioning consumables, temporary equipment for commissioning, etc. • Create a vendor support register for commissioning activities including timely mobilization and demobilization dates. Liaise with start-up lead to integrate commissioning and start-up vendor support requirements • During construction, commissioning and start-up phases, under the direction of the commissioning lead and in collaboration with the epc contractors: • Provide onsite safety leadership to ensuring safe execution of commissioning activities and participate in pt safety initiatives • Execute fat (factory acceptance test) plan and procedures and ensure that contractors document the execution of fat and upload the fat results into the project cms database. • Provide guidance and participate in commissioning activities during construction completion, static commissioning, dynamic commissioning and turnover of systems. • Provide guidance and participate in the execution of discipline specific commissioning procedures, tcp s and work packs and ensure that they are executed in accordance with the systems completion specifications. Assist with trouble-shooting of systems and processes when required. • Provide guidance and participate in the execution of systems completion acceptance processes including walk-downs and punch list activities • Provide commissioning input for safety and operability reviews • Review startup and operating manuals and provide input • Provide timely recommendations in regard to contingency plans and changing schedules. • Provide support to the start-up team in the planning and execution of the facilities start-up and performance test • Assist in coordinating workshops to capture lesson learned
Required Knowledge, Qualifications, Skills, and Experiences: • A minimum of 10 years relevant work experience in engineering, construction or commissioning of oil and gas project facilities or related industries and/or operations of oil and gas facilities, upstream and/or downstream, including a minimum of 2 years work experience as a completion/commissioning specialist in a similar size and complexity project • Direct "hands on" experience in project commissioning activities of similar size and complexity. • Proven expertise in mechanical and piping systems commissioning. • Excellent working knowledge of mechanical equipment, piping detail, civil works, and broad-knowledge of site specific mechanical systems. • Strong working knowledge of plant processes combined with good trouble-shooting skills. • Working knowledge of industry practices, processes, and expectations with respect to mechanical equipment, piping, electrical, instrumentation and control systems completions and commissioning. • Practical experienced in an h2s environment. • Overseas work experience is desirable but not required. • Demonstrated excellent interpersonal skills and communication skills with the ability to interact effectively with project personnel. • Ability to work in harsh environments and in stressful situations. • Proficient in microsoft office suite and other related softwares • Demonstrated willingness to relocate to engineering office site, installation site and other work sites as required for the banyuurip onshore projects completion/commissioning.
Please send update resume (not more than 200 KB) to:firstname.lastname@example.org with specific "position" in subject of email. For example, "SAP Specialist Operation & Maintenance Operation". Only shortlisted candidate will be process on next step.