To support our operations in Indonesia we are seeking highly qualified candidates for the fallowing positions:
- Under broad direction, provides well site service to customers of Baroid.
- Utilizes knowledge of company products and services in conjunction with experience in drilling fluid technology to optimize service quality.
- Based on interpreted results of routine and specialized testing, provides technical guidance of Baroid's customized engineered fluids to maximize wellbore value.
- Complies with health, safety and environmental regulations in all aspects of job performance.
- Ensures that an adequate inventory of palletized and bulk products are available at the rig site, based on the fluid program and anticipated conditions.
- Tracks material usage and maintains record of same for inventory and billing purposes.
- Maintains good working relationship with operator's representative and rig personnel.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree in Engineering : Chemical, Mechanical, Mechatronic, Petroleum/Oil/Gas or equivalent.
- At least 2 years of working experience as MUD ENGINEER / DRILLING FLUID ENGINEER is required for this position.
- Excellent English Communication Skill
- Mud School Certified