PT Korindo Abadi
..... URGENTLY REQUIRED .....
Mine Plan Engginering
- Plant detailed exploration of the coal concession, including identifying outcrops
- Able to calculate reserve estimation from borehole data
- Plan borehole drilling patterns
- Lead and monitor a team of Junior Geologists and Surveyors in daily tasks, such as mapping, surveying and drilling
- Able to use JORC and AutoCAD for mapping and reserve estimation
- Coordinate with Mining Department regarding future mining plans and pit limit markings
- Coordinate with PR Department, regarding making of land of different owners
- Communicate with surveyor regarding topographic survey
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree in Engineering (Mining/Mineral) or equivalent.
- At least 2 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Preferably Supervisor / Coordinators specializing in Engineering - Oil/Gas or equivalent. Job role in Drilling/Well Engineer or Others.
- 1 Full-Time position(s) available.
email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org
Only shortlisted applicants will be invited for interview.