Adaro Group with PT Adaro Energy, Tbk as its holding company is one of the biggest coal producer, operates the largest single coal mine in Indonesia, and is significant supplier to the global seaborne thermal coal market.
Adaro believes it is important for our people to have good characters to support our operations.
For Adaro, recruitment is a vital component of developing a motivated team and identifying future leaders in order to support our corporate growth at all levels of our operations. Our recruitment policy is to look for the best talent in the market. We believe our ability to recruit talent is not only because we are one of the largest coal mining companies in Indonesia, but also because we create environments that value individual achievement.All of our employees are expected to have good attitudes, be determined in achieving their goals, be responsive, care for others, be creative, and be of good integrity.
To support our team, we are currently looking for :
- Scheduling internal and external meetings and appointments, including venue arrangements;
- Planning, developing and implementing filing system for Company so as to ensure simple access to required documents.
- Coordinating and arranging Company visitors and personal guests.
- Concepting external business correspondences and internal memos and announcements.
- Screening all incoming letters, papers and documents to device urgency, function, and needs.
- Taking care of travel arrangement for Management, both domestic and overseas trips.
- Taking minutes of meeting in English.
- Female with maximum 35 years of age
- Minimum Bachelor Degree from every major, with GPA 3.00
- Having 8 years experiences in similar position
- Good administration skill
- Detail oriented, discipline, responsible, able to work individually or as part of team
- Excellent command in English
Qualified Candidates are required to apply through our career website:
Only candidates who apply through our career website will be process