The Commercial Advisor is a member of the Asset Team and reports to the Asset Commercial Manager. The advisor is accountable to support all the Commercial activities and will have extensive commercial interactions with the operator and partners.
1. A Professional with minimum 5 years experience in Commercial and /or technical Upstream or downstream activities in Indonesia. Mastery of the English language (written and spoken)
2. Bachelor Degree from Technical or Commercial background
3. Previous Commercial experience from the Upstream Sector in Indonesia is preferred. In particular, experience in some of the following areas are preferred:
* Working with Production sharing contract / Join Operating Agreements
* Market analysis or Competitive Intelligence Information gathering
* Project economics, finance
* Good computer usage skills – presentation and excel
* Project execution or planning experience
4. comfortable to manage multicultural environment
• To ensure compliance of terminal operations with legal requirements and Shell standards and guidelines in the dimensions of Finance; Quality; Health, Safety, Security and Environmental (HSSE); Operations and Customer oriented
• Instill performance culture in team and support Terminal Manager at execution of improvement projects
• Ensure adherence of depot operations to Shell standards, i.e. ensure compliance at Shell depots / terminals with Terminal Operations Manual in co-operation with Global Operational Excellence Team
• Responsible for the Operational expenses / Capital expenses process at the depots / terminals in co-operation with Engineering
• Ensure SOX compliance at the depots / terminals; responsible for HSSE third party audit program
• Control quality incidents; being interface with Supply Quality Management
• Supervise that all local and Global legal / fiscal requirements are met at the depots / terminals
• Manage projects in co-operation with Operation Excellence / Engineering / other Class of Business, e.g. development of terminal network, new fuel launches
• Manage Joint Ventures, e.g. act as shareholder representative, implement Joint Venture guidelines
• Operationalize contract/agreement with third Party terminals and other facility service provider
• Support to Terminal Managers where required
• Delivering volume growth related project, e.g. Global Commercial consignment tender, fuel economy project, etc.
- Degree as Industrial Engineer, Business Economist or similar profession
- Good communication, management and leadership skills required
- Ability to respond appropriately to emergency situation is essential
- Good written and communication skills
Road Safety Advisor Role:
• Coordinate high risk Road Safety program for Indonesia and support implementation of the road safety program and standards across businesses for Indonesia with business logistics personnel, which include 7/4 pillar audits, hauliers conference, ad-hoc visible leadership activities and incident investigations.
• Ensure Hazard & Effects Management Process (HEMP) Assessments are kept updated and that Remedial Action Plans are closed out on Road safety related items in Indonesia.
• Provide Health, Safety, Security and Environment (HSSE) - Social Performance assurance on road safety in Indonesia and ensure adequate HSSE reporting (including Fountain Incident Management) for Road safety incidents in Indonesia.
• Support Regional Road Safety manager to drive overall improvement in road safety across region.
Corporate HSSE Advisor Role:
• Develop / propose / implement country initiatives, HSSE programs and standards to sustain commitment to HSSE and to raise HSSE awareness and knowledge.
• Keep crisis management updated.
• Lead HSSE team of different Classes of Businesses to actively promote safety and develop new programs across the company, coach as necessary.
• Monitor related regulations and inform HSSE community and stakeholders on expected new developments on HSE or transport legislation.
• Actively represent Shell Indonesia s HSSE interest in relevant government/industry workgroups.
• At least 5 years experience in operational HSSE advisory role, including logistics and storage & handling operations.
• Sound understanding of HSSE policies, standards and procedures.
• "Hands on" experience in the preparation of key HSSE management documentation (including HSE-Management System) and use of the appropriate techniques (Hazrads & Effect Management Process, Accident Investigation, Auditing).
• Proven set of leadership competences, in particular, well developed communication skills, ability to build productive internal and external relationships based on trust.
• Sound interpersonal & influencing skills and ability to work in a matrix organizational environment, influencing people and delivering results, usually without having formal authority or line responsibility.
• Ability to articulate long-term vision in line with HSSE strategy.
1. Building a solid business and develop Fuel business of Key player especially in Mining sector (Mining Owners / Mining Contractors)
2. Explore potential grow with existing customers and potential customers in other geography in other sector (Nickel mining, Oil & Gas, Palm Oil)
3. Manage reseller in the area, if necessary
4. Deliver HSSE Target and focus, and proactive HSSE culture
5. Deliver and manage Operational Excellence, familiar with standard operation procedure in Mining sectors and Oil & Gas
6. Deliver Target, Resources and drive Business Growth through
a. Develop strong pipeline
b. Develop strong Customer Relationship Management with Platinum and Gold Customers
c. Participate in Interface Meetings with Supply and Distribution to help manage any other Class of Business / Function Issues
d. Regular (monthly) interface meeting with Distributors and Terminal team, especially Gresik and Pulau Laut
e. Familiar with dynamic mining market, actively participate in the Mining community
7. Highly Competent in Market Inteligence, work closely with Pricing Manager to ensure maximum margin is secured
1. Minimum bachelor degree, preferably in Business
2. At least 5 years of working experience in Sales, preferably as Key Account Manager
Be responsible and proactive in HSE issues that affect the individual, the office/field environment and their customers including in depth knowledge of competition law.