PT Worley Parsons
- Perform activities in the development of 3D engineering and drafting related to instrument and control discipline including activities planning and scheduling, at Contractor's Off-site Engineering Office.
- Report to and assist Coordinator - 3D Modeling related to execution of Off-Site Engineering with 3D modeling basis
- Minimum education is to possess engineering degree (SI) with minimum 5 years working experience or engineering diploma degree (D3) with minimum 8 years of experience, both in providing project engineering services with 3D modeling basis.
- Minimum 3 years of which (with SI degree) or 5 years of which (with D3 degree), working for project engineering with 3D modeling basis for oil and gas or petrochemical handling facilities.
- The candidate shall have broad knowledge of instrument & control engineering discipline, and be fully conversant with 3D modeling baseline software (PDMS and Naviswork Review).
- apply here