PT Worley Parsons
- Establish an efficient document control system and procedures, and ensure proper utilization of such.
- Be responsible to enhance/upgrade the system to keep pace with the changing business environment.
- Compile all project correspondences and maintain good project history.
- Assist Company to compile all project's related documents for hand over process to Company's asset owner, which shall include but not limited to: vendor manuals, spare parts lists, as-built drawings, results of QA/QC inspection, pre-commissioning & commissioning data, project MOC documentation, etc.
- Assist Company to provide miscellaneous technical supports which shall include but not limited to: project data tracking and compilation, managing project files, field data collection and verification, managing engineering deliverables review status and correspondence, etc.
- Minimum education is to possess an engineering diploma degree (D3) with 5 years working experience or senior high school graduate (SMU) with 8 years working experience, both in document control and/or in providing various technical assistances.
- The candidate shall be skilled to use Microsoft Office software, such as: Excel spreadsheet, Microsoft Word, Microsoft Access, etc.
- apply here