PT Ernst & Young Indonesia
Ernst & Young is one of the leading global financial services with more than 152.000 employees all over the world. Currently we are searching the best talent for:
Junior Advisory - Performance Improvement Consultant
- Have a extensive knowledge and experiences in strategic and operational of people and organization, possesses strong analytical capability and project management skills.
- Have exposure and skills in change management
- Able to work with clients to address issues of importance in creating value and delivering world-class people and organization capabilities.
- Have a Bachelor or Master's degree with a major in Human Resources or other relevant major from reputable overseas or local universities, with minimum GPA of 3.00 or distinction grades.
- Have strong analytical and structured thinking, proven experience in developing reports.
- Have the ability to work effectively under pressure and meet established goals and objectives within the specific deadline, while maintaining quality at all times.
- Excellent communication, presentation and interpersonal skills with ability to deal with people of all levels professionally will also be highly valued.
- Fluency in English is mandatory both verbal and written.
- Qualified candidates should be proactive and self-motivated team players.
- Familiarity with Microsoft Office applications (Excel, Word, Powerpoint, and Project) is essential.
For relevant candidates, please drop a comprehensive CV via www.jobstreet.com account, detailing your GPA and recent photograph. All CV's will be treated confidentially.