GASCO NGL Company in UAE
With a process capability of 5,500 million standard cubic feet of feed gas (MMSCFD) per day and producing 285,000 barrels of condensate, 4,500 tons of sulphur and 28,000 tons of NGL per day, GASCO is currently one of the largest gas processing companies in the world.
GASCO’s industrial complex in Habshan, one of the biggest in the United Arab Emirates, is now looking for qualified staff for the following vacant positions:
Main areas of responsibility is controlling the preventive, corrective, troubleshooting, shutdown and major and minor maintenance activities, on various types of instrumentation and control systems, which are used for managing process plant, advanced process control, static & rotating equipment and custody transfer measurements in the plant. The main challenges are to establish a more comprehensive back up and software library for disaster recovery, due to the complexity and variety of control systems of the plant, to ensure the smooth integration of Instrument & Control sections, taking into account the diverse types and ages of the equipment and resolve the obsolescence and reliability issues of critical systems.
He is responsible for the control systems and a variety of Field Instrumentation systems. The system monitors and controls Gas Process Plants, Sulphur Units, Compressors, Power Generators, Gas Turbines and Utility Plant.
- To coordinate the testing, repairing, calibration and trouble shooting of the Instrumentation Control systems.
- To provide field supervision over the execution of critical maintenance activities of the equipment and ensure that the problems are resolved with minimum down time.
- To comply with Gasco Health, Safety and Environment Management System (HSE-MS).
- To evaluate the manpower requirement for daily preventive, break down and shutdown maintenance prepare the job schedule.
- To monitor the work order status for obstacles, and to re-schedule the task if required.
- To monitor and control spares inventory in coordination with purchasing division by analyzing the stock level and rate of consumption.
- To ensure optimum utilization of the MAXIMO system for maintaining job history.
- To liaise with Mechanical and Electrical sections and establish a seamless integration between operation and maintenance teams.
- To prepare and review various maintenance performance reports such as Preliminary Failure and Root Cause Analysis Reports.
- To compile/provide input for preparation of division/department Capital and Operating budgets and monitor annual expenditure budgets.
- Bachelor Degree in Instrumentation Engineering
- 7 Years Experience
- Proof that you have held responsibilities similar to Supervisory duties (e.g. managing a team of technicians, etc.)
- How many are reporting to you or how many are your direct reports/subordinates.
- The list of positions/titles (along with the numbers e.g. Technicians/Assistants/Helpers) directly reporting to you or your team that you are responsible in managing/supervising, because Engineer post in GASCO are responsible in managing/supervising a team.
If you are a qualified candidate and interested to apply the above position, please submit your CV by visiting this link for online application:
Attractive Salary will be offered, Other Benefits include:
- Furniture Purchase Allowance,
- Housing Entitlement
- Education Assistance, Per Child, for Maximum of 4 children.
- Car Purchase Loan, Free of Interest.
- Health Insurance, Employee, wife and children.
- End of Services Benefits,