GASCO NGL Company in UAE
With a process capability of 5,500 million standard cubic feet of feed gas (MMSCFD) per day and producing 285,000 barrels of condensate, 4,500 tons of sulphur and 28,000 tons of NGL per day, GASCO is currently one of the largest gas processing companies in the world.
GASCO’s industrial complex in Habshan, one of the biggest in the United Arab Emirates, is now looking for qualified staff for the following vacant positions:
- To plan, supervise and coordinate all Maintenance activities for GASCO Plant Mechanical equipment, to ensure availability and reliability.
- The Mechanical Engineer reports to the respective Maintenance Section Head.
- Main areas of responsibility for this position consist of supporting the preventive, corrective, troubleshooting, shutdown, and major & minor maintenance activities on various types of mechanical static and rotating plant equipment situated in designated plant site areas. Contacts for this position would commonly be engineering and supervisory personnel, supervision of assigned subordinates, HSE and Operations personnel, materials department staff, plus contractor and outside vendor employees. It is a major challenge to continuously ensure reliability and availability of equipment under his assigned area, when consideration is given to the ageing of plant, structures and equipment
- To ensure that all the plant and pipelines’ rotating and static equipment are maintained, improved and/or replaced for optimum plant availability to meet the plant integrity requirements.
- To plan and coordinate Mechanical Maintenance activities with other departments and sections.
- To conduct root cause analysis of equipment failures and non-scheduled shutdowns and recommend problem resolutions.
- To ensure effective utilization of the Maximo system in managing Maintenance and Breakdown activities.
- To compile/provide input for preparation of division/department Capital, Operating and 5-Year plan budgets, and monitor/control expenditures.
- To ensure that all the required materials, spares, consumables, and tools are of the right quality and quantity, and available on a continuous basis.
- To participate in Risk Assessment exercises and prepare recommendations and guidelines to address the findings.
- To enforce the implementation of GASCO Health, Safety, and Environment Management System (HSE-MS).
- To ensure all the Maintenance activities are carried out in line with the requirements outlined by the GASCO PTW system
- Bachelor’s degree (or higher) in Mechanical Engineering
- Must have minimum 6 years hands-on experience in Oil & Gas or relevant industry involving Rotating Equipment troubleshooting, overhauling and maintenance of Pumps, Compressors, and Turbines. Must also have experience in Static Equipment maintenance (e.g. vessels/tanks/exchangers, etc.).
- Must have experience in Maintenance Planning, Material & Resource, and budget preparations.
- Since this position will be having direct subordinates and managing a team, the preferred candidate must also have supervisory skills
- Proof that you have held responsibilities similar to Supervisory duties (e.g. managing a team of technicians, etc.)
- How many are reporting to you or how many are your direct reports/subordinates.
- The list of positions/titles (along with the numbers e.g. Technicians/Assistants/Helpers) directly reporting to you or your team that you are responsible in managing/supervising, because Engineer post in GASCO are responsible in managing/supervising a team.
If you are a qualified candidate and interested to apply the above position, please submit your CV by visiting this link for online application:
Attractive Salary will be offered, Other Benefits include:
- Furniture Purchase Allowance,
- Housing Entitlement
- Education Assistance, Per Child, for Maximum of 4 children.
- Car Purchase Loan, Free of Interest.
- Health Insurance, Employee, wife and children.
- End of Services Benefits,