GASCO NGL Company in UAE
With a process capability of 5,500 million standard cubic feet of feed gas (MMSCFD) per day and producing 285,000 barrels of condensate, 4,500 tons of sulphur and 28,000 tons of NGL per day, GASCO is currently one of the largest gas processing companies in the world.
GASCO’s industrial complex, one of the biggest in the United Arab Emirates, is now looking for qualified staff for the following vacant position:
The Operator is responsible for the entire field operations of all equipment in his assigned area, and types of equipment generally consist of all or some of the following items: Pumps, compressors, turbines, storage tanks, separators, furnaces, pipelines, columns/vessels, control valves, block valves, loading arms and jetty equipment. He must also respond immediately to plant process upsets/emergencies and safety emergencies, which can include gas leaks and fires etc. He is normally the first person to observe and react to any field equipment abnormalities.
- To communicate and follow instructions of the Shift Controller to carry out duties efficiently and safely.
- To check process parameters and coordinate with the Senior Operator to correct any deviations.
- To carryout routine checks on equipment for abnormalities and inform Superior for prompt action.
- To prepare the plant / equipments for maintenance ensuring adherence to standards.
- To sign work permits, follow on-going jobs and monitor Contractors activities ensuring adherence to safety regulations and procedures.
- To operate outside machinery and related equipment safely and efficiently as per Company standards and instructions.
- To carry out duties as Auxiliary fireman or Site Safety Officer as and when required during emergencies, as per the Facility Response Plan.
- To follow all relevant departmental policies, processes, standard operating procedures and instructions so that work is carried out in a controlled and consistent manner.
- To receive chemicals, maintain the stock/consumption register and prepare chemical batches required for the process ensuring adherence to procedures.
- To ensure compliance to all relevant safety, quality and environmental management policies, procedures and controls to guarantee employee safety, legislative compliance, delivery of high quality products/service and a responsible environmental attitude.
- To prepare various key Performance Indicator commitment checklists for management perusal
Having any or either of the following hands-on exposures/experience on Gas processing particularly NGL (Natural Gas Liquids):
- Gas Sweetening – Sweetening Units – merox process, sulfrex process, Molecular Sieve-Mol sieves
- Gas Separation
- Gas Compression
- Fractionation – Fractionation Train/Towers – De-ethanizer, De-propanizer, Debutanizer
- Dehydration – Dehydration Unit – TEG, Glycol or PSA
- Nitrogen Rejection – Cryogenic, Absorption process
- Acid Gas Removal – Amine treating, Benfield process, PSA, Sulfinol process, etc.
- NGL Recovery Units
- Sulphur Recovery Units
- H2S Removal Units
- Gas Inlet facilities – slug catcher, inlet separator, condensate stripper; Fired heaters; heat exchangers; blowers; pumps; turbines & compressors, turbo expanders
- Must have knowledge & exposure in Permit to Work (PTW) systems
- Familiar with HAZOP/HAZID, H2S and best Process Safety practices
- Basic ability to read & interpret P&ID, Process Flow and other engineering drawings
- Secondary / ATI in Tech. or Related
- 5 Years Experience in the same field
- Your specific duties & responsibilities,
- A clear list of all equipment you personally had hands-on experience, It would also be appreciated if you can mention the brand, type, make, model of the equipment.
If you are a qualified candidate and interested to apply the above position, please submit your CV by visiting this link for online application:
Attractive Salary will be offered, Other Benefits include:
- Furniture Purchase Allowance,
- Housing Entitlement
- Education Assistance, Per Child, for Maximum of 4 children.
- Car Purchase Loan, Free of Interest.
- Health Insurance, Employee, wife and children.
- End of Services Benefits,