Responsible for providing legal advice related to procurement contract matters, provide legal opinion on any agreements and contracts for Project, Drilling, HSE, Development Relations and HR Departments, and coach other team members and key users for improving legal knowledge, procurement procedure and standard, and contract amendments, as well as provide inputs, review and roll-out for any projects or new improvements related to legal documents initiated from CLIENT Corporate, establish good relationship with key stakeholders (SKK Migas, MIGAS, CLIENT Corporate, appointed external lawyers) in order to ensure compliance with government law and regulation and Corporate regulations, as well as effectively solve any disputes and minimize business risks.• Provide legal advice related for procurement from beginning of the procurement process, during the process and after the contracts have been executed, and handle any disputes, if any, after the contracts are in place in order to ensure compliance with government law and regulations.
• Conduct and review translation for contracts to ensure that contents are correct to avoid any potential disputes and minimize risks to business.
• Provide advice on HR matters to HR Department to ensure compliance with Company Regulations as well as government law and regulations.
• Provide legal opinion on any agreements and contracts, including interpreting contents of the agreement and contracts and provide risk analysis related to potential disputes on the contract, to optimally support users in understanding the agreements and minimize risk to business.
• Supervise external lawyers appointed by CLIENT in any litigation/arbitral proceedings in the case of disputes.
• Establish, maintain, and update the Indonesia contract standards, SAF (Signing Authority Form), Drilling Certificate based on CLIENT Corporate standard and to ensure compliance with government law and regulations.
• Coach and train other team members and key users for improving legal knowledge, procurement procedure and standard, and contract amendments to increase their capability and increase their awareness on regulatory compliance.
• Establish good relationship with key stakeholders (SKK Migas, MIGAS, CLIENT Corporate, appointed external lawyers) in order to facilitate approval process and solving any disputes or problems
• Minimal 12 years experiences in oil and gas.
• Course in Advocate (Pendidikan Khusus Profesi Advokat).
• Having Advocate Licence.
• Has Good relationship with SKK MIGAS and Legal from other PSCs.
• Have a good experience in Project, Drilling, HSE, Development Relations and HR Depts
1. Business Development
• Grow revenue from selected key accounts by maintaining close, professional working relationship with the client
• To gather client information and analyse industry specific data in order to create client specific advice
• Assist sales and services in developing solutions opportunities, including Mining Process opportunities within the territory
• Liaise closely with Services and Product management to develop an understanding of the software solutions and the latest releases/ versions of software to enable you to discuss the suite of products in a professional manner and entice existing and new clients
• Create and implement both long and short term sales objectives that will meet the needs of the customer, increase market share and maximize product servicing
• Fulfil personal revenue targets. This will include responding to Requests for Quotations and Requests for information
• Develop Key Accounts Plans
2. Enhancing the product brand
• Ensure the mining industry as a whole is aware of the suite of solutions, capabilities and value proposition
• Position the product brand in the market place eyes in line with the long term strategic objectives of product
• Develop business relationships with external companies and partners to seek out OEM and commercial partnership opportunities
3. Business Strategy
• Work with the AABU and Territory management team to define a commercial execution plan including short and long term strategies to meet revenue growth targets
• The account manager is responsible for executing business strategies that will continue to expand our client base across the territory
1. Minimum 10 years experience in Business Development/ Sales/ Account Management
2. Selling complex technical solutions to mining industry
3. Demonstrated ability to team well
4. Excellent IT competence including understanding of Microsoft Suite
5. Strong interpersonal and communications skills
6. Sound organization and time management skills
7. Persuasive yet unobtrusive manner and an ability to influence people
8. High motivation, presence and professionalism
9. Excellent presentation skills
10. A creative and critical thinker
11. Exceptional understanding of software system value propositions
1. Develop the well designing and planning
2. Preparing the tender in order to floating rig
3. Assisting the Subsea Completion Specialist for tendering of Subsea Xmas Tree
4. Develop the drilling program as well as SOP
5. Research the market status of rig drilling in Indonesia for future drilling program
1. At least Bachelor degree from Engineering department
2. > 15 years experiences in operation drilling
3. > 5 years working experiences in Indonesia with wide exposure on tendering procedure as well as the regulation in Indonesia
4. > 5 years experiences as Senior Drilling Engineer
5. Offshore experiences
6. Familiar with completion system in Subsea Xmas Tree as well as horizontal drilling
7. Employee status: Contract position for 1 year (it may be extended until 4 years)
8. Jakarta based