Aramis Group is an international Group of companies specialized in Project Management, Engineering and Consultancy Services for the Oil & Gas, Petrochemicals, Energy and Process Industries. The Group is engaged in a number of business ventures throughout Asia and Middle East. The regional headquarter office located in Kuala Lumpur (Malaysia) coordinates the activities and provides management, technical, operational and commercial support to the various business units.
For PT Inti Platindo Perdana, Aramis subsidiary in Jakarta, we are seeking the following positions:
We are looking for a Technical Recruiting Manager for our office in Jakarta. A successful candidate will have a minimum of 6 years experience in recruiting discipline engineers and operations staff. This person will be passionate about technical recruiting, have great people skills and have a successful track record of hiring. This person will be a key member of the organization and will help grow and develop our subsidiary.
Previous experience in Oil & Gas sector at a technical recruitment position is required.
Technical background or operational oil & gas experience is considered as an advantage.
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Responsible for managing the entire full life-cycle recruitment process for various technical positions (sourcing, pre-screening, coordinate all on-site interviews, obtain feedback from the Interview Team, conduct reference and background checks, extend offers, negotiations, etc.)
• Execute outbound calling campaigns within each engineering discipline, designed to source new qualified technical resources and candidates.
• Create and update job descriptions, ensuring the understanding of job duties, responsibilities and business requirements.
• Leverage online recruiting resources and in-house Applicant Tracking system to identify and recruit the very best candidates, within timelines.
• Responsible for pre-screening all candidates in order to recommend the highest caliber of technical talent to managers.
• Coordinate and manage all communication with candidates and the scheduling of interviews with the Hiring Teams throughout the entire selection process and assist with on-boarding activities.
• Perform detailed reference checks and background checks on selected candidates
• Maintain accurate and organized documentation on all candidates, searches, Hiring Managers interactions and other recruiting activities to ensure a safe and thorough audit, if required.
• Develop an effective pipeline of key technical talent potentially available for immediate hire.
• Proactively stay informed of trends and innovative recruiting techniques in order to be competitive in state-of-the-Art recruiting practices.
• Attend user group networking meetings, recruiting membership associations and assigned trade show events to uncover new recruiting opportunities and increase technical contacts for various positions.
Requirements & Skills:
• 6 or more years of full life-cycle recruiting experience in a technical environment with strong knowledge of Oil & Gas.
• Excellent English and Indonesian communication, verbal and written skills
• Demonstrated ability to recruit for a deep range of technical positions and can immediately tap into a contact list of full-time technical talent.
• Ability to handle sensitive and confidential information appropriately.
• Sound knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite of applications and the use of email.
• Must be Internet savvy and experienced in mining online databases
• In order to apply for this position, applicants MUST meet the following criteria. If your resume does not match these criteria, you will not be able to apply for this position.
• A competitive remuneration package will be negotiated with the right candidate, commensurate with qualifications/experience. Interested candidates should send a comprehensive resume, with the position you apply in the subject of your email much preferably in Word Format.
reference: HRR-JKA-062013 Check our website for more information: www.aramis-gr.com