To prepare, proceed and control all formalities activities, including documents and custom clearance activities, required for getting the approved “master list” (duty exemption) from government institutions (BPMIGAS, MIGAS, Custom, Trade), in order to ensure all formalities activities are clear and are properly reported in accordance with the approved master list and conducted in accordance with the applicable Government’s regulations.
• Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor’s Degree in Economics, Engineering (Others) or equivalent.
• At least 3 year(s) of working experience handling formalities activities with PPJK (Pengusaha Pengurusan Jasa Kepabeanan)
• Preferably experienced in oil and gas operations/finance
• Certified PTK-007
• Has a good understanding in government regulations related to the importation activities
• Knowledgeable in goods/service procurement business process
• Has a proper understanding in government regulations related to the importation procedure activities in oil and gas industry
• Computer Literacy
• Fluent in English (verbal and written)
• This position will be located in Pertamina Hulu Energi Offshore North West Java (PHE ONWJ).
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Your resume will be strictly treated as confidential and only suitable candidate will be contacted for further processing.